When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Cartier Santos 100 with steel bracelet

Guest Daytona1984

Could anyone tell me please...

The size of this watch? Is it 41.5x41.5?

I am trying to find a link to this Ultimate on the dealers site and a link to the correct bracelet that will fit it.... but there are so many and just when I think I found it the size is given as 38.5x38.5

Any help would be really appreciated :)

Thanks guys

I stole them and I am wearing them on my wrist !! :)

Is it just bandwidth or part of the issues we are all having with uploading file images and editing etc....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great side by side! I asked Andrew if I could get the Ultimate Santos 100, but add in the SS bracelet from the "non-ultimate" Santos and he said no. He claims the case sizes are slightly different and they won't work together. The search continues for an Ultimate w/SS Bracelet I guess.

Maybe this isn't the ultimate?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daytona1984

this is 100% the ultimate and best version available (except for the one with gen parts). i double checked with my watch maker ;)

Maybe this isn't the ultimate?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been researching

This watch again and it seems like there are so many models and slight variations. This one appears to have the dial flaw where the 10 and the 11 are too far apart.I think I remember reading that the SS version has the best dial whereas the one on leather has more accurate cabochon. Will try to post pics later.

The other issue I just noticed is that on the numeral IIII (4), there is a slightly larger gap between 2nd and 3rd (I), where as the reps have all identical spacing between the IIII (numeral 4). I just noticed it again on another gen for sale on another forum.

Edited by lgking