When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling gen or rep

Mattwaj

I swapped a bottle of scotch for a Mont Blanc and a Breitling rep today. Story is that the Breitling is gen except for the strap and movement. Im not so sure, but am by no means an expert, and am wondering if u kind and more knowledgeblegents might be able to offer me some insight. If the story is true, I'll happily shell out for a gen movement and depending on price, maybe even a strap... Or I might just swap it for something else superfranken...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68804514@N05/

Gopefully this link leads you to an image of the watch, amd I look forward to your thoughts...

Cjeers

Matt

Cest la Vie as they say ... had my doubts when offered, and more so after takng reciept, and pretty much knew for sure after reading some of the reviews contained heirin... still, I am comfortable with 20 bucks for the 2 watches... esp as the Mont Blanc is a mechanical and Auto at that. Mate offered to return the Scotch and I passed... Gotta say thol Ive been collecting for about 12 weeks so far amd it is ky least impressive purchase .... very happy with my rep Breguet and Omega po Ultimate, 2x Schhren gens, and Muhle Glaschutte gen.

• 2 months later...