When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Latest PAM reps. Very impressed.

andreas-rep

Hi guys

I have just taken delivery of my second ever Pam rep purchase. Bought one earlier in year and it turned out a dud. Strap broke on first day. Lume was terrible Etc. So I have kind of stayed clear, although I love the brand.

Glad I plucked up the courage to try again as I have just taken delivery of some absolute beauties.

Now I'm fired up again and already placing me next order. I see why they are such a popular rep buy now. I'll get some more pics taken soon and post.

Andy

de1d8a89.jpg

Hi mate

No, these are both new. The dud is not in the pics, it's in the bottom of my man-drawer somewhere. Amongst the dusty screwdrivers and old rolex bracelet links etc. Lol

I have no clue about the model numbers TBH. These were bought on visual merit alone. So well made. The only thing I have as solid is a rols DSSD.

All that matters is you like them... congrats mate

But I must agree with the other guys mate :) Try the 26K or the new 219M

Please though, if you do, make sure you are clear on the models you want when you order :)

If you like the RH watch on your left then why not go for one of the other latest Noob or Hublot factory reps I think you will be even more impressed with the feel and look of them as well as the lume...

If you are not sure then post here before you order and we can answer any of your questions :)

Wow. Thanks very much for the help guys. The puretime watches do look AmAzing for sure.

That is my right hand not my left though. Or is that what you meant? Himbo alert ! No one would guess I bought my first rep 15 years ago.

In the Watches defense it was half the price of those in the links. But I'd rather have 1 good rep than 2 [censored] ones so I appreciate the heads up.

What's a better PVD pam to buy?

The best right handed PVD or DLC is the 26K mentioned earlier in the thread. If you don't mind wearing a lefty on your right as you have done in the photo above, then the 360 is pretty popular right now but I'm not into the PVD or DLC. The titanium 176 or 177 are also cracking reps if you are looking for non steel watches.