When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

18k Gold Sea Dweller

TwoTone

While I love the TT Sub I think full gold sports Rolexes are tasteless.

SeaDweller is probably the purest "tool watch" in their lineup, and I wonder who would like a deepsea diver watch it in full gold. Somehow it's just "out of place".

Just my opinion, of course. :)

wow.. any idea of the history on this.. I can't tell if its photoshop or not but it looks like a real picture.

No, it's a Photoshop.

Most full gold watches look to gaudy for my tastes and the wearer a ponce. :bleh:

Just tell everyone your SS watch is really white gold.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :animal_rooster:

Well good luck! The only full gold I'd wear is on a strap though. I prefer two tone if I want gold.

Wrist shots are a must when you receive it! I'd like to see how it turns out and if you still like it once you have it. :unsure:

Well good luck! The only full gold I'd wear is on a strap though. I prefer two tone if I want gold.

Wrist shots are a must when you receive it! I'd like to see how it turns out and if you still like it once you have it. :unsure:

ill post some pix up once i receive it .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

if its too blingy then ill wrapp it up & give it to my brother for an x-man gift lol :thumbsupsmileyanim:

p.s. now that you mention it , i should of get the TT BLACK FACE MODEL :victory:

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER