When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 vs 116610 which one is a more accurate rep (both noobfactory)

ratpatrolteam01

To answere your question if the watch I was gonna order to WEAR I would go with a 16610 from a trusted dealer here as they maintain QC very well. Idk much and don't expect much from timeshop. Best thing to do is save a little longer and get a watch that will last years vs a cheap one

bloody [censored] hell, i don't think either of you have answered my question eh?

With that attitude you're sure to get a whole lot of help.

If you want the most accurate sub $200 rep you can get, buy a PAM or Omega, not a Rolex. Rolex's use of in-house everything means that most Rolex reps have serious flaws until you get into the $500+ price point (DJ and DD excluded).

bloody [censored] hell, i don't think either of you have answered my question eh?

plus, i'd rather not spend +$300 on a rep again. And $200-250 Sub reps from other dealers look either the same or inferior than the one in Timeshops.

I answered your question, maybe not that what you wanted to hear.

• Like 1

With that attitude you're sure to get a whole lot of help.

If you want the most accurate sub $200 rep you can get, buy a PAM or Omega, not a Rolex. Rolex's use of in-house everything means that most Rolex reps have serious flaws until you get into the $500+ price point (DJ and DD excluded).

Apologies for such behavior.

Regarding to PAMs though, I have considered it and I really don't like their designs at all. I was looking more into a sports watch.

I was thinking of getting the SMP 300, Submariner / Submariner-C, Tag Link, or a Breitling SoH..

I also thought about other Breitlings, and POs... I do not like the design of the PO to be honest with you, and the time + date simple Breitlings cost a lot.

Tag Heuer Link, I can't find anywhere really that has an Asian movement, only "Swiss" ETA and costs $250 (and with shipping and CC fees, it's a lot)

Breitling SoH, is just as pricey if not more than the Link.

So the choices were the SMP 300 or the Sub

SMP 300, I have found a asian movement one (25J) with the correct 10 o'clock HE Valve position from a TD.

Sub, I find them everywhere obviously but I see that TS has the RWI Promotion and has Ceramic, and non-ceramic in asian ETA for $140 (non-ceramic) or $168 (ceramic) shipped via EMS. And it's the Noob factory one, which I think is the best one out of the box except modded ones like BK, etc.

so that's why I decided to go with the Sub. Price (I was looking to buy a budget one) and I heard a lot of good things about it.

I was just looking for a list of major tells of that watch (but no avail).

Anyway, thanks for your time

*BTW, I'm looking at the black not LV Subs.

Edited by ratpatrolteam01

• 1 month later...

Guys the man is saying he doesn't want to spend $$$ for his sub..

If you are so into sub buy one from a member in the sales area..Either here or in the other forums..You will have it for much less..

Also i can tell you the flaws but i think you didn't say which one you have chosen 16610 or ceramic..??

Maybe you should do a little research by your own..It is better that way..Don't worry so much about the tells though..The noob classic sub is a great value for money watch!!

• 8 months later...