When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show us your Twenties

StormTooper4

29b

Jurgenk That is a really nice example you got there where is that from ?

Here are most of the 20's I have done over the years. I just wish I was still in my 20's :)

PAM 27

IMGP1331.jpg

PAM 23

DSC_0013.jpg

As always you have the best examples the 27 is always a winner but that 23 really is a rarity. I think yours is truly unique on rwg is it a gen dial in a 29 case or all gen? I know it got slated by a few but I have never seen anyone post one of DSN 23 on here I would of liked a review on that .

Is there any Difference in the New and original versions of the 29 except the caseback and possible L-SM-L but I notice your Hopno 29 isnt a T dial so maybe they are the same dials

Anyone got a 21?

On the 23, the dial, hands, crystal, bezel, crown and cg are gen. The case is either a Fu or gen (I can't remember) and the caseback and movement are original Honpo. I just remember that the gen bezel couldn't fit on what was available in rep cases at that time. The 27 had the same specs but as I mentioned has long since disappeared. On the 29, Honpo never made a t-swiss-t. in reality Honpo never made more than 100-150 examples of any specific watch in their first runs. And their dials and other parts often changed in subsequent runs. It was a different time.

The range in the 20's really does cover a diverse set of watches. It does though seem to be the 29 and 28 that really get the blood pumping. I know what ypu mean about the 28 mine doesn't get the wrist time it deserves I wear my 195 more but its such a classic. I need the explorer type GMT but the tux dial doesn't win me over I think I prefer the Matt 23.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thought I'd take some pictures of my twenties

p1010497y.jpg

p1010492u.jpg

p1010489b.jpg

p1010494w.jpg

p1010487b.jpg

with the 26k re-release that one can get ticked off but how many 21's or 23's have we got on RWG

twentiespam.jpg

Cheers

ST4

Wooow ST4, great collection :)