When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my first rep 300m chrono diver semi review with pictures

the_rymeister

Hi guys i received my first rep last week from joshua at perfect clones which i will put a feedback post up after this. The watch in question is an omega 300m chrono diver with asian 7750 full working chronograph movement which has got good power reserve.the exact details of the watch i don't honestly know as i am very new to watches. This is my first rep purchased and overall i am very impressed with the quality and feel of the watch. i was at a friends house last night and until i told them it was a rep they thought it was gen, even though 2 of them are gen planet ocean owners. the only obvious incorrect items with the rep i can see are, the bezel pearl which seems to be a standard item on all reps overall, and the sub dial hands are a tad too short, but this again is minor as its not that noticeable when the watch is on your wrist until you look closely. Both of these items you could easily sort out by purchasing gen sub dial hands and gen bezel. I'm sure i will mod these when my new tool kit arrives from watchbitz and i can find gen parts at good price. The strap seems a solid construction and the clasp seems to be pretty good even though i have rear topics about them failing quite quickly. the detailing on the clasp looks pretty good and the raised omega sea horse logo on case back looks good too. al in all in my eyes is a good rep for the small cost of $280. Below i've added some pics of the watch for you all to see..... which i may add taking photos of watches sounds

easy but is actually very hard.this being the first watch i've ever taken shots of so excuse my pictures as they are not amazing. please feel free to comment or if there is anything i can answer ill do my best.cheers for looking

Ryan

DSCF0208.jpgDSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0205.jpgDSCF0203.jpgDSCF0200.jpgDSCF0199.jpgDSCF0196.jpgDSCF0193.jpgDSCF0192.jpgDSCF0190.jpgDSCF0189.jpgDSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

Edited by The_Rymeister

One of my favourite reps of all time - good choice ! Your photo taking skills are none too shabby either - well done ! :clap2:

Nice watch. I was just toying with my own old Seamaster Chrono replica today! :)

I have had two of the replicas and one gen.. I sold the gen! :D

How are the Omega lettering on the dial? Does the line go through the centre of the "Omega"?

Seems like you have the "running chrono-hour counter issue".. Does the subdial at 6 runs even if the chrono is not running? This is a normal issue, due to a dirty brake lever in the movement. Nothing seriuos.

Nice watch. I was just toying with my own old Seamaster Chrono replica today! :)

I have had two of the replicas and one gen.. I sold the gen! :D

How are the Omega lettering on the dial? Does the line go through the centre of the "Omega"?

Seems like you have the "running chrono-hour counter issue".. Does the subdial at 6 runs even if the chrono is not running? This is a normal issue, due to a dirty brake lever in the movement. Nothing seriuos.

How comes you had 2 reps? Did you sell one or did you have issues with them?

The lettering has the line joins through middle of omega rather than the underline of the prev version.looking at the gen it looks spot on!

Regarding the sundial at 6 I didn't even notice until you pointed it out...lol must have clicked over whilst I was taking pics earlier today.

I may have to get it serviced at some point hopefully to prolong the life of the movement.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what you're talking about poor photos, I think they look great. And wow, what a nice looking rep. I wasn't even considering one of these until I read this post. I just ordered a 42mm Planet Ocean. Once it comes in I'm ordering two more watches...this may be one of them now!

Thanks for the review..

Not sure what you're talking about poor photos, I think they look great. And wow, what a nice looking rep. I wasn't even considering one of these until I read this post. I just ordered a 42mm Planet Ocean. Once it comes in I'm ordering two more watches...this may be one of them now!

Thanks for the review..

Any time buddy,thanks for the compliments on the photos.go for it you won't be dissapointed with it.you'll love your po too great rep I have the 45mm and absolutely love it.Cheers

Ry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow very nice!

wear in good health mate!

I'm about to have mine next week!

could not decide on black or blue..

Black is really near to the Gen?

Blue is really biting me but can't afford the mods to make a super ultimate rep!

Which ever colour you went for buddy you'll love it, it was a favourite of mine for a long time but I had to sell it to fund my sub 16610.ive paid for that now so may look out for another :)

• 2 years later...

That's a corker by the OP. So much so that I've ordered one this morning! Always adored these watches but never fancied wearing a months earnings on my wrist every day so I guess this is the best solution, shhhhh ;-)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread and hi from the UK