When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awesome Musicianship

Ronin

Wow! Just released.

I saw Rush twice on this tour. Even if you are not a Rush fan, but are into seriously talented musicians this video is a must watch.

Don't let the crazy reggae into throw you. Around the 2:20 minute mark the solo's blow up, and Neil's finish is well.... :tu:

Not bad for a bunch of 55yr old guys.

Link, then full screen the video.

http://www.musicrada...live-dvd-509923

Nice YouTube find :good: -- but I NEVER see commercials on the web thanks to Firefox and AdBlock+ ;)

The Non-YouTube version I posted is of better quaility than even the 720p version on YouTube. I recommend my original link for HD quality over the SD YouTube.

http://www.musicrada...live-dvd-509923

I had 6th row and 8th Row @ Red Rocks.

Personally, I like the way Geddy's voice has toned down from his Banshee days. However, he can still hit the highs when he has too. Since the R30 tour his vocalization of "Freewill" has been incredible. When they come out of the middle solo and he belts out the "Each of us, a cell of awareness...." line, it gave me goose bumps at the concert(s).

I might be dating myself here, but I have seen them almost every tour since Permanent Waves.

I had 6th row and 8th Row @ Red Rocks.

Personally, I like the way Geddy's voice has toned down from his Banshee days. However, he can still hit the highs when he has too. Since the R30 tour his vocalization of "Freewill" has been incredible. When they come out of the middle solo and he belts out the "Each of us, a cell of awareness...." line, it gave me goose bumps at the concert(s).

I might be dating myself here, but I have seen them almost every tour since Permanent Waves.

Ah don't worry, I was at the Moving Pictures and Permanent Waves tours. I wasn't very old, and needed an adult chaperone.... but I was there. :lol:

I remember buying thier earlier albums as they came out... the first one I bought had a star on it as I recall.... had them a few years... didnt really play them much ...... then gave them all away to friends.... I did the same with UFO albums as well as many others!!

The foolishness of youth..