When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Starting work in Sweden

chronology1066

Hi All

Starting work in Stockholm on Monday so I would really appreciate some suggestions on places to go and thing to do. I know booze is expensive so I will be bringing a few bottles of Mrs Miggins Spotted Sporran Shredder with me and a selection of warmish clothing. I will actually be based out in Klista but need to start looking for an apartment so any suggestions would be most welcome

See you all soon

L

Welcome to Sweden. Work in Kista, but dont live there ;) .. Atleast not on the other side of the mall from where you will work (you will know what i mean).

Not easy to find a rental apartment, but you can always buy one. Market is going down atm so you can make a good deal there. Yes the booze aint cheap, but the women make up for that. You will find yourself just walking around in Sthlm city wondering why everybody looks like a model hehe.

Again, welcome to Sweden. Dont be put of the weather. And just ask and we will answer any queastions you might have.

I visited Copenhagen and Stockholm for business several times.

One of the things that i still remember indeed is the presence of all

The good looking mainly blond women.

Have a nice stay over there.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You know i just got back from sweden and i was supprised by the lack of good looking women, but then i was in small towns like Falkoping and flen where they all seem to look the same and have 6 toes!!!!!

Hahahahaha good one m8

You know i just got back from sweden and i was supprised by the lack of good looking women, but then i was in small towns like Falkoping and flen where they all seem to look the same and have 6 toes!!!!!

LOL. But you are correct. In the small towns all shop at HM and look the same. Try Stockholm next time :)