When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Relume Planet Ocean?

THANOS

Hello my Cypriot friend :group:

For relumes, you could ask finepics (EU), but he may be retiring from it. You can also try Palpatine (EU) or The Zigmeister (Canada).

For the genuine hands, look around at Ofrei.com for the Omega Planet Ocean. Rough estimate of the cost is US $ 53 plus shipping.

Now your turn, give me advice on asking out a Greek-Cypriot girl :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yep....well qualified for that position......I mean..can't you just feel the love that I express in my posts....especially the ones dealing with newbies.....! :lol:

Edited by TTK

I worked the doors for many years......I always relied on the old principle....ask 10 girls if they wanted to go home at the end of the evening and play a game of hide the sausage.....8 would give me a rubber ear......the 9th would say..."if you play your cards right".....and the 10th would say..."sounds like a great idea to me big boy".......guess who I went home with....?

I worked the doors for many years......I always relied on the old principle....ask 10 girls if they wanted to go home at the end of the evening and play a game of hide the sausage.....8 would give me a rubber ear......the 9th would say..."if you play your cards right".....and the 10th would say..."sounds like a great idea to me big boy".......guess who I went home with....?

Which reminds me of a story an old boss of mine used to tell: "I got a friend who used to stand on the streetcorner and ask every girl who walked by 'Hey, Baby, wanna go screw?' I said, 'Man, don't you get slapped alot?' 'Hell yes...But I get a good bit of pussy, too.'"

Anyway, has anyone fit an OEM dial to the PO rep? It seems that by the time you do the relume and pay shipping, you're only about 80 bucks from an OEM dial.

Have you not seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"??? Stay away! lol

Sometimes you can't help it and have no choice... :black_eye:

Not forgetting that Greek Cypriots are different to Greeks from Greece.

A friend (half Greek Cypriot/half Greece Greek) says most married Cypriot men cheat on their wives but Greeks from Greece don't anywhere near that level. I've grown up with Greek Cypriots here in London, and quite a few seem to cheat on their wives :(

Edited by Chronus