When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Handled the Bentley Barnato today...

Dave123

My wife dropped my bling SA off at the AD for a polish,i picked it up today wearing my TT GMTIIc,the lady in sales gets my SA and says :are you in the market for a new Breitling?"...

I respond "No as there is no Breitling nicer looking than mine :) "

She responds that they have the "new Bentley" and goes into the back,i just want my watch,i gotta go...thinking i'm done with buying watches,i have what i want.

She comes out with this and hands it to me,black dial,i look it over,check the open caseback,comment that its nice to see Breitlings own in house movements (was very nice actually,the open caseback was impressive),drool over the dial a bit,the subdials completely different from what you expect from Breitling for Bentley ,case and bezel and bracelet to be expected.

I ask what they are looking for on this,she shows me the tag,almost 13 grand before taxes (here in Canada),tells me she can do 10 grand out the door,i tell her i will think about it and grab her card.

I just wanted to pickup my watch,i knew i should have had my wife do it,i have been thinking about it all day since. [censored] sakes. Opinions of this watch guys? Was damn nice,really nice. Considering it. :g: