When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Portuguese 3714-01

unregistered

Don't think I've posted this here yet. Just picked it up today from Spinmaster after a good servicing and its good as new.

Basically I finally took the plunge and picked this baby up. Am loving how it photographs and wears on the wrist. Many naysayers (still love you guys) said I should go with the 5001 7 day and though I do like its larger size, there is just something about the balanced dial and thin simplicity of the 3714 that is striking.

Its an older model 3714 whereby the glass is not double ARed and its got the fish (Pisces) logo rather than the newer Probius motto. Also the dial numerals are flatter and less curved than the newer models. All gen before someone asks :)

Now onto the pics.

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

On the hunt for a new strap and picked up two TWBs after Peter watchacc didn't have exactly what I was looking for.

• 1 month later...

On my wishlist, with just another color. This watch is so elegant ! I don't see any model from other brands that can really compare to this portuguese.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...