When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Friday...so why not buy a black/stealth watch?!

hackR

What do ya think of this one?...

Picked this up today at Macy's while my wife and daughter were shopping...with discounts/etc, i paid $70usd...

For the money, it's a nice looking stealth piece that's solid...sure, it's quartz and such...but for the money, it's a good deal for a fun piece...nice weight/size/feel...hands and inner bezel markers are a light gray and are lumed - soft green'ish...Lighting in the pix show it slightly lighted - but in reality, it's a mute gray - giving the watch a real stealth look...only thing on it that is white is the date font on the black date wheel...

Having seen a nice silicone strap on another black/stealth chrono Fossil watch, I called Fossil and ordered it - a black silicone strap with matching black tang buckle for $15usd...

Wife grabbed it for a Christmas gift, so i can't take any pix...sorry...

Pix from the web...in the bottom 3 pix, the crown is pulled out...

Enjoy...

am43730medium.jpg

am43731medium.jpg

am43732medium.jpg

am43733medium.jpg

Fossil AM4373 Specs:

• Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
  • Mineral Crystal
  • Case Width: 43 mm
  • Case Depth: 12 mm
  • Black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet.
  • Three-hand analog quartz movement with date display window.
  • Matte Black-tone bezel.
  • Black analog dial grey lumed hour markers
  • Grey lumed hands
  • Black metal band, 22mm wide near case, 22mm near buckle with fold over push button deployment clasp

thanks to you guys who commented...i thought this was a great deal for a nice looking stealth piece...sure its not a major brand...but seriously, its a nice looking value piece that i'll have fun wearing...

with over a hundred post views - i'm surprised more haven't expressed an opinion...not that i personally care, but this is a case where i went "department store" and found - what i think - is a nice looking value piece...oh well...

R-