When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB TX Crystals - 3rd run

txcollector

I'm considering doing another run of my crystals. I'll use this thread as a reservation list in case the project gathers enough interest for the run to be possible. As always I will not accept payment until I have the crystals back from the manufacturer.

Pls post how many crystals you need.

bm4.jpg

17a.jpg

List

- mjmj - 4

- Capt_MJ - 2

- Watchmeister - 2

- mt666tm - 2

- dcgcn - 3

- kingkaiser - 2 (?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Might sound dumb here but are these are the 'Front Glass' of Hublots right ? And upon purchase is installation included as well?

If we were to self install is it difficult ? Because if we were to get local watchdealers here in Singapore to install them, high chance of getting thrown out after they find out that my Hublot is a rep !

Might sound dumb here but are these are the 'Front Glass' of Hublots right ? And upon purchase is installation included as well?

If we were to self install is it difficult ? Because if we were to get local watchdealers here in Singapore to install them, high chance of getting thrown out after they find out that my Hublot is a rep !

Yes, it's the "front glass" :)

You get the crystal only, you need to mount it yourself or get someone else to do it for you. I know there are modders located in Singapore, so it shouldn't be a biggie.