When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New SOH v2

deja

I would probably just have the movement serviced and lume the hands and hour markers.

I think the date wheel on the gen Is pure whit...yours looks off white...maybe It's just the pic.

I really like the way these look on a mesh bracelet.

Either way...It's a very nice looking SOH...congratulations. :)

Mike

post-19368-0-10020000-1322697079.jpg

Very nice pickup. Getting hard to come by these days. Gen dial is possible but not necessary. Like maxman said a relume of the dial and hands goes a long way. See link in my sign below. As for movement it depends on what is under the hood and what you plan for the future. If it is a Swiss ETA then a service is in order. If a clone then you could service it or let it go until it dies and then replace it with ETA. No matter what you do enjoy that beautiful piece.

Looks Great! As krpster said, gen dial is not so necessary to V2. I have V1 so gen dial is a must. I did not bother to change the datewheel but might be nice. Domi relumed the hands for me and did a great job! For me the lack of good AR was one thing to be redone. I will post pics of mine today or tomorrow to another thread here as I get it from the post office.

I had my original V1 serviced my The Zigmeister, and I have both the rep OR bracelet for it, as well as the mesh. I love both, and I think that this watch is as nice a diver as one could own. The bluish AR and nice lume are excellent on this watch.

When wearing it with the mesh bracelet, I can't stop looking at it, oblivious to what time it is.