When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland Black dial- Pictures!

greekgod

Looks great! I take it you are happy with the V3?

Yeah very much so ... only thing is that I haven't actually seen a V2 ..but I was reading somewhere that thsi current version of V3 has been modified a little with shorted length of pushers ( which was a major concern for me) the "1"s honestly can not even be seen so dont worry about the flagpole thing. Apparently V3 has a better case the bezel engraving is excellent and also the dial is crisper with correct dial colours and hands colours to gen. If only someone could do a side by side comparison of latest V3 and V2 it would be great.

Looks good

The clasp too, are the fonts stamped or carved?

The stamped fonts on my V3 clasp looks awful.

If you are asking about the font on the dial ... umm I am not sure to be honest.. but I think you have a point there it could be stamped... Does anyone else know about this??

thanks trooper

I think we should both have the same versio. what do you think about the pusher lenght

Yes, compared to the gen, they are much longer, but that doesnt bug me.

What I dislike is the bent clasp, due to the bad stamping, so I ordered the rubber ocean diver strap and a leather strap, to correct this.

So i was suprised about your engraved one.

All in all, your watch looks much better than mine, be happy with it :)

The Sky was my first rep and i was impressed about "whats possible", so i like her in spite of all flaws.

Hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my bad engl.

R

Yes, compared to the gen, they are much longer, but that doesnt bug me.

What I dislike is the bent clasp, due to the bad stamping, so I ordered the rubber ocean diver strap and a leather strap, to correct this.

So i was suprised about your engraved one.

All in all, your watch looks much better than mine, be happy with it :)

The Sky was my first rep and i was impressed about "whats possible", so i like her in spite of all flaws.

Hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my bad engl.

R

NO problems at all I think your English is perfect. Well obviously you can figure out more from the pictures, I cant make out if its stamped or not but I get a feeling it is engraved... also I heard somewhere that apparently the new Slylands have corrected some of the flaws you mentioned so I am not sure why your watch still has them. What do you make of the pusher length from my pictures? do we both have the same lenght? Thx

NO problems at all I think your English is perfect. Well obviously you can figure out more from the pictures, I cant make out if its stamped or not but I get a feeling it is engraved... also I heard somewhere that apparently the new Slylands have corrected some of the flaws you mentioned so I am not sure why your watch still has them. What do you make of the pusher length from my pictures? do we both have the same lenght? Thx

thanks for compliment.

whatever, mine´s from PT, mayby that makes the difference :)

Yes, the pushers have the same length.

R.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great pics greekgod-very comprehensive and detailed-that's what makes reading this forum so great. And a nice looking watch too.

I've been thinking about buying the same one (Skyland Ultimate V2).

This is a fairly good sized watch-now that you've worn it a while how does the watch feel on your wrist? My wrist size is around 6 3/4 and I was a little concerned that the watch would be too big for my wrist.

I remember you being a little concerned whether it was a V2 or V3 version- are you happy with the quality/accuracy of this replica?

• 8 months later...

I'm a newbie also interested in getting my hands on a Skyland v2 or v3 with metal band?? Just came across thus forum and Noticed these post go back a year. Can anyone provide any up to date info? Which is better v2 or v3? Is there an updated v2 or v3 model? Have the come out with a v4? Who is a reputable seller these days?

I'm a newbie also interested in getting my hands on a Skyland v2 or v3 with metal band?? Just came across thus forum and Noticed these post go back a year. Can anyone provide any up to date info? Which is better v2 or v3? Is there an updated v2 or v3 model? Have the come out with a v4? Who is a reputable seller these days?