When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New AP GP arrived - some pics

Samurai

seems like carbon fiber has an almost camo fleck pattern to it. Does the pattern "disappear" at certain angles? from the pic is looks like the bezel is black.

I'm wondering if there's a mod some will come up with to maybe tone down the contrasts?

none the less, a seriously looking beast!

Looks great brutha! You up to about 20 APs now?

Almost there :p

seems like carbon fiber has an almost camo fleck pattern to it. Does the pattern "disappear" at certain angles? from the pic is looks like the bezel is black.

I'm wondering if there's a mod some will come up with to maybe tone down the contrasts?

none the less, a seriously looking beast!

The pattern does disappear when the watch is tilted a bit.

I would pay an extra 100bucks if they could get gen carbon bits in same finish as the gen.That plating looks to off for me..

I dare think that a proper carbon finish would run you more than an extra hundred bucks. Considering that the cheapest timepiece in the Grand Prix series is at least 35K, even $1200 for a good replica puts you miles ahead in the price-to-value ratio.

I dare think that a proper carbon finish would run you more than an extra hundred bucks. Considering that the cheapest timepiece in the Grand Prix series is at least 35K, even $1200 for a good replica puts you miles ahead in the price-to-value ratio.

Ill agree the 100$ was just an indicter, I think the Chinese can do the bits in carbon for maybe 100-200$ more that is my prediction..

So total would maybe tip around 800$.

Also I think whit that mod a lot more would buy this series..