When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CousinsUk, awful service and CS

ryaku

Is it me or these guys really suck at CS?

In my previous order they shipped to me 2 wrong items, I asked explanations and I was told "we think we shipped the right ones 'cause our codes match".

Ok It was just a couple of freaking datewheels....

In my current order I received a confirmation for the full PO and after some days an invoice with a cancelled item.

No warning, no communication.

What if i wanted all the items together?

Now I'm forced to place another Po from a different supplier.

What really [censored] me off if the lack of communication.

Are we sure they are located in UK and not in China??!!

Any suggest for alternative Eu suppliers very welcome.

Thanks

I dealt with them quite often for some parts. Service wise better than Ofrei.

They don't QC their stuff, relying quite heavily on the printed labels on the parts supplied to them. You ask for a certain part, they match the serial numbers and ship. If its the wrong part, best of luck to you my friend.

Cousins did screw up an order sending the wrong part, twice with no refund or even an apology but hey.... no one's perfect. Their excuse was that their supplier supplied them with the wrong part. But my experience with them is more positive than negative.

Let me know if you have another supplier, it's always good to have options.

I had an Omega Seamaster 300 case that went missing between Canada and the UK. It took six months before I was reimbursed, though the blame for that delay could be sloughed off to the Royal Mail. What I found objectionable was how Cousins, three months after the ordeal began, suggested that I would have to re-order the case at its newly-jacked-up price--GBP 560 instead of GBP 405. It wasn't until I complained that they conceded that, sure, I could order another case at the original GBP 405 price tag. Bear in mind that I was out-of-pocket for the entire six months!

I'm happy that the matter was resolved in the end, after over 50 emails tossed back-and-forth. However, Cousins' customer service instincts strike me as deficient. There's a lot that their representatives could have done to assuage my concerns, but it seems their primary objective was to minimize the company's risk.

Cousins is lucky to be in such an uncompetitive market, since there's no way I can say that I'll be taking my business elsewhere!

I order 2-3 times a month from Cousins and have yet to have problems!!

Customer service is dissapearing from everywhere these days!!! I deal on a daily basis with many business to business orders coming into my company and I bet half the telephone calls I make are to sort out [censored] ups!!