When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the Nation's Capitol (U.S.)

jubog

Hello Everyone! So excited to finally make take the leap and sign up for this forum. A very good friend of mine and longtime forum user has been trying to get me into the watch world for a while. He has hooked me up with several beautiful watches, and I can't get enough. I am really looking forward to learning more about fine time pieces and hopefully adding to my small and modest "collection" :-)

Thanks Mike! I have seen your signature over and over again in threads I have read, where is that gif in your signature from? For some reason Forgetting Sarah Marshall comes to mind...

-George

Thanks Mike! I have seen your signature over and over again in threads I have read, where is that gif in your signature from? For some reason Forgetting Sarah Marshall comes to mind...

-George

Very good George :thumbs:

It's actress Kristen Bell from a scene in Veronica Mars. I have never seen the series but this gif Is very hot Imho.

It was either the shower gif or this one down below. :wub:

Mike

post-19368-0-39414500-1323712418.gif

Haha both are very hot! It's hard to actually read your post and not just jump straight to the signature...You should switch them up every once in a while.

Edited by jubog

Welcome to RWG

Shows us your collection so we can enjoy it.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Gladly, what is the best way to do it? Is there a particular thread for posting collections? I was planning on taking some pictures tonight.

Well I am anxious to share with everyone what I got so far... so i am just going to go ahead and post the pictures in this thread.

This is the first watch I ever owned from Porsche Design, nothing special but I love the simplicity of the dial

GTTRb.jpg

This is my prized rep Hublot Big Bang with rose gold

ep0QO.jpg

Rep Omega Seamaster (James Bond) its kinda banged up, I used to wear it a lot

4SsSB.jpg

Rep Omega Speedmaster (Moonwatch), has a broken band which I am trying to find a replacement for...

VRGCG.jpg

And finally, probably my most prized watch is an antique pocket watch from my great grandfather. I have yet to figure out who the watch maker is or to narrow down the year it was made. It has several engravings on the back and is wound up with a tiny key. Hopefully this forum will help me figure out more details.

z9Sut.jpg

*not picture is Titanium Seiko Chronograph, currently off for repairs.

Also, I am banging my head against my desk trying to figure out why the rotation on a few pictures got messed up. I will try to fix it. :g: