When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nasty Panerai Strap on the bay

StormTooper4

That's a rep. along with a rep bag. someone did a very good comparison regarding rep bag vs. gen bag on another forum. and all the rep signs are there.

In case anyone's wondering:

- spacing between the "/" should be smaller

- shade of blue background should be much lighter.

- Officine Panerai Font color should be much deeper blue.

- the "1's" should be much curvier at the top (if that made sense)

That's a rep. along with a rep bag. someone did a very good comparison regarding rep bag vs. gen bag on another forum. and all the rep signs are there.

In case anyone's wondering:

- spacing between the "/" should be smaller

- shade of blue background should be much lighter.

- Officine Panerai Font color should be much deeper blue.

- the "1's" should be much curvier at the top (if that made sense)

Cheers for that HP

and pity the poor monkey who just dropped $355 on that OUCH

Well, I sent these Ebay pics of this strap in question ( which to me screams rep),

to Aaron at HK Tan my buddy.

Here is his reply!

"Looks like a rep, the strap is a calf or pvc with alligator scales printed on" ;)

Some some one going to get fuxxked good! I have found this time for $29

with deployment awhile back...

MM

Well, I sent these Ebay pics of this strap in question ( which to me screams rep),

to Aaron at HK Tan my buddy.

Here is his reply!

"Looks like a rep, the strap is a calf or pvc with alligator scales printed on" ;)

Some some one going to get fuxxked good! I have found this time for $29

with deployment awhile back...

MM

Thanks MM..someone better get ready to bend over...santa is coming to town.. yo. :D

Mike

Mike, lmao You are killing me...

That was so funny I am still laughing... ;)

MM

I do feel bad when someone gets ripped off..but to spend that kind of money without doing some research is just plain stupid :bangin:

I guess it will be a expensive and painful lesson to learn.

I can only hope that Santa puts a tube of K-Y jelly in his Christmas stocking..he's going to need it Im afraid. :lol:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I do feel bad when someone gets ripped off..but to spend that kind of money without doing some research is just plain stupid :bangin:

I guess it will be a expensive and painful lesson to learn.

I can only hope that Santa puts a tube of K-Y jelly in his Christmas stocking..he's going to need it afraid. :lol:

Mike

Lol

• 4 weeks later...

What absolutely kills me is the number of people who buy fake stuff on eBay, receive it, don't check it out, are perfectly pleased with it, and then leave the seller positive feedback. My wife bought a purse on eBay and asked me if I thought it was legit. I looked at the price which was a decent deal, but nothing unbelievable. Then I checked the seller's feedback which was sizable and just about perfect with not a single accusation of a fake. So I told her to buy it.

When we received it, it looked pretty good, but I got the serial number and called the Coach outlet. They told me it was a fake before I even finished reading it to them. I filed a claim with eBay, but I had to ship the stupid thing back to the seller (at my own cost) before I got my money back. I'm sure that purse was sold to someone else! I also sent messages to every other buyer who bought purses from him, many of who replied back saying they got their purses checked to find they were fakes as well.

But here's what really kills me. If you go look at that seller's feedback (yes he's still an eBay member, and he's still selling purses), my negative feedback is the only one that calls him out as selling fake purses!!!

So I guess the lesson is that if the fake is close enough, stupid people will be happy paying full price for it regardless...