When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received the 360 PVD from Trusty.

hambone

I think I have this whole watch collecting thing nailed. Guys are not big on jewelery, but mechanical things are irresistable. We don't wear

much except watches, or and a wedding band. The past ten years have given us a truly remarkable selection and quality of rep watches that,

chosen carefully, thanks to RWG, make this hobby a fantastic past time. Who out there can say they dont check the tracking of their latest purchase

every day? I am 7 years into this , lost a wife as a result, but hey, She could not say I was porking a watch!! :clap2:

I think I have this whole watch collecting thing nailed. Guys are not big on jewelery, but mechanical things are irresistable. We don't wear

much except watches, or and a wedding band. The past ten years have given us a truly remarkable selection and quality of rep watches that,

chosen carefully, thanks to RWG, make this hobby a fantastic past time. Who out there can say they dont check the tracking of their latest purchase

every day? I am 7 years into this , lost a wife as a result, but hey, She could not say I was porking a watch!!

I foresee this topic taking a new path.. Please expand on your last sentence.

I dont know any difference from V1 or V2. The 360 from Trusty was made by the Hublot rep factory, which I paid over 700 $ to get the Big Band gold / ceramic for 4 years ago. This 360 is made by the same factory, is much less in price, more accurate and I love the watch. Best one yet. Buy it and you will not regret it at all.

The lume on the 360 rep from Andrew is better than any I have seen. I glows brightly for half an hour, then gets dimmer, however after several hours, 6 or 7, it is still illuminated enough that you can tell the time without the light. Basically the same as the gen.