When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I get a good rep one of these?

Bainzey

These zeniths are my grail or my new grail I should say. The rep is actually not bad. It's a little misaligned compared to the gen, but still good. The only issue I am waiting on, is these are 40mm and I want the 44mm version. I'm surprised they didn't make them, it's just a wider dial, same opening,

Those aren't fantasy models.

There are dozens of variations. This is my fav

ae30c47d-66fc-258a.jpg

These zeniths are my grail or my new grail I should say. The rep is actually not bad. It's a little misaligned compared to the gen, but still good. The only issue I am waiting on, is these are 40mm and I want the 44mm version. I'm surprised they didn't make them, it's just a wider dial, same opening,

Those aren't fantasy models.

There are dozens of variations. This is my fav

ae30c47d-66fc-258a.jpg

Same here bro...the 40mm is just bit to small for me. If and when they come out with a 44mm...I would seriously think about getting one.

Mike

I would not buy a rep Open Heart watches, they are spottable as a fake from 20feet away. That Rolex is utter fantasy. If you want a complication, buy a Tourbillon, they are pretty good. They go for around 500-800 Dollars.

I would not buy a rep Open Heart watches, they are spottable as a fake from 20feet away. That Rolex is utter fantasy. If you want a complication, buy a Tourbillon, they are pretty good. They go for around 500-800 Dollars.

Ya..but from 25 ft away...Im golden... :yeah:

Mike

this isnt true - when watches are trying to mimic tourbillon then they are recognized by watch experts as fake, but there are exposed balance wheel designs on purpose. look at my zenith. the circles out line the escapment and balance wheel. the rep movement, which is not a off the shelf skeleton, is only slightly off from aligning. if it was 44, id be comfortable with them. if they weren't 400 id get the 40. but size + price are not right

the chinese tourbi's are great. but also delicate and impossible to service. be aware. i killed one cause i put it in checked luggage.