When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I feel very happy and lucky today :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The Famous Rolexaddict, Guru of vintage rolex watches just confirmd to me that he is in progres in building me the 1675 gmt master gilt dial :)

Ooo boy was i happy when rolexaddict contacted me, Akira played a big role in this and i will forever be thankful for that and all the info and knowleg he shared, Akira you will have somthing real nice coming your way real soon :)

Guy's im just very happy, the new year could not started better.

In a few weeks i will share some pics!

Until then BIG thanks to JJ, Akira and Andygt!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thanks for sharing this happy time with me guys!!!

@star69, you will have every info soon ;)

@modelizer, yes i have to snatch a realy good lego dude from my sisters son for that coming day, i know the right one ;)

@joey, thanks m8 and thanks for your pm ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thanks Guy's :)

I havent hade a drink in over 6monthes, but today i opend a bottle of Amarone, me and my wife finished that bottle during dinner! And i DO like red wine (and redbull vodka btw) but i have put aside the vodka. And i have now opend the second Amarone and it taste very very good, tonight i will sleep as a baby!!!

Thanks Guy's :)

I havent hade a drink in over 6monthes, but today i opend a bottle of Amarone, me and my wife finished that bottle during dinner! And i DO like red wine (and redbull vodka btw) but i have put aside the vodka. And i have now opend the second Amarone and it taste very very good, tonight i will sleep as a baby!!!

I will have some Jaeger bombs tonight! thanks for reminding me Zeleni

Sleep tight ;)

E

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I will have some Jaeger bombs tonight! thanks for reminding me Zeleni

Sleep tight ;)

E

Ooohh Jaeger, man i cant drink that anymore!!! During my ski trips to Austria during the early 90th we drank buckets of that black [censored]!!! I feel sick reading the name :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I've been debating on getting a corrino built by rolex addict.

I'm getting a gen GMTIIc in a couple of months so money maybe very tight.

Well some day you may find the money for the nicest vintage out there :)

Im so thankfull that rolex did nice and clean watches back then, sometimes "things was better before"!!!

The new line that rolex has chousen dosent fit me at all!!! They have lost it totely if you ask me. The new gmt the one that you are getting is the best of there new line, that one i like but the sub c'mon!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yeah, what grifter said! Glad to see you're finally doing this, you've been longing for one for a while now.

Yeha money came my way, rolexaddict contacted me and then bam the ball was in role, some emails back and forth and we decided on the *El Cornino* :D

Yes i have been looking for a good one for along time now, so im realy realy happy he is making one for me!