When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 243 - Andrew has H Factory, Angus has Noob Factory

mikellem

Hey guys, Andrew just now lowered his price on the H factory Pam 243 to $298. Great price for the H factory...

He also offers a choice of 2 rubber straps and 3 leather straps. (you can only pick one!

Take a peak. I just ordered mine! It's a beauty!

Cheers,

Mike

Not even a contest. The N factory is miles ahead of the H version. Don't even think about it.

txcollector, how so? I saw pure times breakdown of the Nfac version but haven't seen anything similar for the hfac so cant compare.

Sidebar: any of these factories doing the 305? I know that angus' factory is, but those guys are not as good as h and n factories.

H factory issues:

CP - that horrible old squared non flushed CP of the old ultimates - really? would it kill them to pay attention

CG lever - tip incorrect

Bezel markers - incorrect bevel

Bezel - not flat enough

For me the bezel on the H factory killed the watch. It doesn't have that gen feel.

there are other small issues like the crystal thickness, cyclops, spring bars, HE valve. The H factory really dropped the ball in terms of paying attention to details. The N factory is doing laps around them.

Hey guys, Andrew just now lowered his price on the H factory Pam 243 to $298. Great price for the H factory...

He also offers a choice of 2 rubber straps and 3 leather straps. (you can only pick one!

Take a peak. I just ordered mine! It's a beauty!

Cheers,

Mike

to be honest with the N-factory 243 coming at the same price I have no idea why anyone would buy the H one.