When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Norwigan Gtg

Dani

What is best for the Norwigan members to thake part in this GTG in November?

Lets here some imput here and Gran will surley put up a poll soon after that :D

We are more then anuff member i have alreday met one so it woud be cool to meet the rest.

I now a nice Chinese Resturant in Bærum right outside Oslo where i now the owner so i can resverve tables and stuff,if any other now some better place just scream out :)

We will have prices from leather straps to other fun stuff that is on me,if you what to thake whit you some prices that woud be cool,the more the better and more fun it will be.

Lets talk this out here in this topic people :victory::yu:

Cheers,

Dani

I will join in. :) My parents live in Bærum (Høvik) , so I can combine the GTG with visiting them a weekend.

I have just started to work offshore, and do not yet have a regular schedule, but I will try to be onshore the weekend the GTG will be.

6th is a Monday. For me Sunday 5th might be best, but can do Sat, Fri or Mon also.

you are correct madonna 3, 4 and 5th it should be :)

Hvor mange blir vi?

Sorry guys, It seems like I will be on work offshore next weekend (4,5,6). :-(

Ok then i think this

we all shoud say here what days suits our scedule in november that way we can plan better a day to have it..

For me all of november is ok, not Desember since its like 5 birtdays in my familiy including me and Christmas,new years eve so that is a bizy month.

From the 10-12 and 28-30 of November is impossible for me -_- what about the 3rd of November...we are an easy bunch

Hva som enn skjer har vi en ny GTG 13 januar 2007?

Fridays also acceptable.

I will ask Dani if he can arrange the GTG at the Chinese place on Friday November the 3rd :)

That is this week :Jumpy:

Jeg har akkurat snakket med Daniel på telefonen og hvis 5 eller flere kan komme på en gitt dato blir det denne vi velger..vi sees :)

So when is it now? I can make it the hole November!!! That is if you will have me?

//robi

Flott :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Da er vi alt fire (4) som kan komme nå på fredag den 3. november :)

So when is it now? I can make it the hole November!!! That is if you will have me?

//robi

For sure :D We are stll seing what will be best after the new year or the friday that are coming now,it woud be cool to meet as fast as posibel.

I can be ok whit 4 crasy dudes no prob i cant go crasy that day and party/drink alot :( since its my moms birthday 4 of nov but some beers dont hurt :D

Bought i hope still for a GTG at Gøteborg Robi når det blir varmere i været B) Swedish girls are the next best from the aksent to everything.Last time i was their lets say it was CRASY :D

Cheers,

Dani

So Friday the 3. November its is :)

Have you arranged that Chinese place for us Dani?

Its ok with no drinks as I have a 1 hour drive getting there with my watches :p Alcoholoc drinks and handeling watches is not always such a good combination

So Friday the 3. November its is :)

Have you arranged that Chinese place for us Dani?

Its ok with no drinks as I have a 1 hour drive getting there with my watches :p Alcoholoc drinks and handeling watches is not always such a good combination

Yes i will go their and scout out the place and talk to my friend Steven their soon.

Sorry, no. Entire period before my exams are quite cramped.

But please post pics, and I'll join you next time.

Exams are important but You can make it if you really want to Insane...it will take 2-3 hours of your time at most and we promise no drinking pressure :) I really badly want to look at and feel one or two of your watches

Gunnar :)

The Norwegian GTG Friday the 3. November in Bærum!!!