When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6538A with michael young bezel assembly and more!!

rbj69

u r breaking mine and xrts wallet man , it is a better looking , just a little bit thicker, couldnt tell by the pics but surely can now, take a look , this one has been redone with many bells and whistles , enjoy

the base modded watch is a watchmaster watch , we gave the case a makeover, drilled out holes and put 2mm pins in , dulled the dial to give it that less glossy look, custom made the big white bubbled second hand , i painted it white and relumed it in the tritium look alike lume, used gold tudor hands for hour minute and relumed to match the second hand, casted a brevet crown from the oem one but made it look more realistic , installed new bezel assembly with some alterations, made new insert to look more realistic not so brand new looking,serviced movment

10997-4545.jpg

10997-4546.jpg

10997-4547.jpg

:Jumpy::Jumpy:

I can't wait to have that on my wrist.

Nanuq was right...it definitely needed a new bezel. That one looks near perfect. The height and definition of the teeth are a huge improvement.

The amount of work you put into this piece getting it 'just right' is absolutely evident. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yeah i send him a hand off our reps so he could fit it to our movment , he already sold them for the genuine rolex movment, i had to paint it white and relume it, i bought some extras so i have some for sale and u dont have to wait ok