When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reputable Japanese grade 1A dealer for a Rolex rep?

Roley1

Hello folks,

Being new on here and having no luck finding the correct post/forum, I am reaching out to anyone who can tell me the BEST place to purchase a Japanese Grade 1A Rolex (Submariner with Date to be exact).

I have been looking (and again being new to this type of purchase) for a couple days and am wondering if anyone has had a good experience with www.replicaster.com? they have one for $169.00

Thanks for any advice or help.

The terms you are using are mostly marketing lies .. they do not exist in reality. Replicas are make in China ... never Italy, Switzerland, etc.

So! What you want is a high grade Submariner. Since the site you went to lied to you, and called their reps "Japanese grade" you can immediately assume they are not trustworthy.

What is your budget? I can tell you about a $60 Sub .. a $120 Sub, a $200 Sub and a $460 custom modifed Sub ... how much did you want to spend.

BTW replica Submariners with Swiss movements don't cost more than about $200 from the factory ... anything else is a ripoff. I know some sites have AAAA quality Swiss Subs for $1000 ... thats still just a $200 sub and you are getting robbed.

Wow! I had no idea!! I thought I was doing my dd by doing diff. searches on forum type sites (nothing like this one of course). I found that site by using Ask.com!

To answer your question, because the first (AAgrade) I found was $115 and the (A1grade) was $169, I'd say anywhere in btwn would be just fine.

Thanks for the guidance!

Welcome to the forum. Please brace yourself as these types of questions bring the wrath of the gods upon you.

First, you have fallen prey to one of the top 10 lies of replica watches. There is NO grading system. Any advertisements of such are lies, unless you can find the true AAAA++++ grade replica's, in which case you shall be required to return here and inform the membership of your find. Upon which you will be summarily shot for revealing the source of TRUTH (i.e. "who has the best sub?" The answer to which has been a carefully guarded secret since the begininng of rep-dom. Many Bantha's have died protecting this information)

Secondly, on the forum there are Trusted Dealers. Their sections can be found toward the bottom of the main page of the forum. They are Trusted Dealers because, generally, they don't sell crap, and they don't rip people off. They have been vetted by the members and the admins. You will be advised by all to stick only with them.

Third, you will be told you haven't done enough homework yet, go back and use the search feature more. No. You haven't. You may think so, but you are only delaying the inevitable. Do it, again!

Fourth, you will be given much good and confusing/conflicting advice as the membership can heap upon you. And you will be told to benefit from it. Do so.

If you heed the advice in #4, do not ask obvious and silly questions thereforth such as "but who is BK? and where can I buy from him?" Such questions will cause the membership to smote you about the head and shoulders with a decomposing goat carcass.

Good luck

Edited by cjjoyce1
  • Like 1

All the Subs I'm listing here are from the same factory in China, we call the "N-Factory" .. they have real sapphire crystals and are high quality stainless steel bodies and bracelets. Never plated brass.

The price difference is due to 1) Asia movement, 2) Cloned Swiss movement 3) Real Swiss movement 4) if you order ceramic or "old style" steel bezel insert.

The watches are identical otherwise. Same model .. different movements, and either ceramic or steel bezel insert.

This dealer has promotional pricing for replica forum members. The prices are a bit lower than other forum dealers due to this promotion.

http://www.timesshop...ce&orderway=asc

• Like 1

OH one last thing!!! Chinese New Year just started ... you are going to think this is an exaggeration but all business stops or slows down for a MONTH during CNY ... you have been warned! There are already new people complaining about communications from dealers being slow ... from January to February every year this happens.

Am I allowed to smile yet? That was a great reply and yes, I figured I would be given the 14th, time over.... Thank the good Lord this is by way of screen and keyboard only! I will avoid stating my location in my profile, just in case, the "newbie police" are now advancing upon my direct location.

Appreciate the help.

Personally if i was you, I would spend a little more money on the site Jkay has shown you, and go for a swiss movement. They are a little more money

but worth it in my eyes!

I think Jkay just gave you everything on a platter;) One stop shopping.. And Jkay knows his stuff..

MM

• Like 1

Thanks!! I do appreciate both of you helping a new guy out. Yes, I am looking at that or the RO6524 (2836). The site says it's their "best version" but it has the Asian movement. In your opinion, all things being equal, is having the Swiss movement vs. the Asian 2836, worth the extra $60?

If the asian clone movement ever physically breaks, there is a chance that swiss parts will not fit the exact piece which went bad. Then you would need to buy a genuine Swiss movement to replace the Clone .. about $140 currently.

If the Swiss movement breaks physically, parts are plentiful and always fit.

It's up to you. Your call.

• Like 1

All the Subs I'm listing here are from the same factory in China, we call the "N-Factory" .. they have real sapphire crystals and are high quality stainless steel bodies and bracelets. Never plated brass.

The price difference is due to 1) Asia movement, 2) Cloned Swiss movement 3) Real Swiss movement 4) if you order ceramic or "old style" steel bezel insert.

The watches are identical otherwise. Same model .. different movements, and either ceramic or steel bezel insert.

This dealer has promotional pricing for replica forum members. The prices are a bit lower than other forum dealers due to this promotion.

http://www.timesshop...ce&orderway=asc

Hi JKay,

I always appreciated your advices as an experienced member here. I went ahead and checked the website you posted above. I actually like very much the DSSD with the swiss movement. Particularly this one http://www.timesshop...eta-2836-2.html

I just wanted to ask, is it only me or on this picture the glass looks clearly crooked on the watch? its popping out about 1mm in the 30min mark.

This is a current picture i just downloaded a few minutes ago. Has anybody been in touch with the site to let them know about this horrible mistake? I assume that this is not how I expect to recieve the watch otherwise this guy would have been out of business years ago and would never be recommended on this forum. Tell me JKay, what do you think, I would like to pull the trigger on this watch.

Edited by Sherif Hosny

Hi JKay,

I always appreciated your advices as an experienced member here. I went ahead and checked the website you posted above. I actually like very much the DSSD with the swiss movement. Particularly this one http://www.timesshop...eta-2836-2.html

I just wanted to ask, is it only me or on this picture the glass looks clearly crooked on the watch? its popping out about 1mm in the 30min mark.

This is a current picture i just downloaded a few minutes ago. Has anybody been in touch with the site to let them know about this horrible mistake? I assume that this is not how I expect to recieve the watch otherwise this guy would have been out of business years ago and would never be recommended on this forum. Tell me JKay, what do you think, I would like to pull the trigger on this watch.

I couldnt upload the image, the site wouldnt allow me. :(

I assume that this is not how I expect to recieve the watch otherwise this guy would have been out of business years ago and would never be recommended on this forum. Tell me JKay, what do you think, I would like to pull the trigger on this watch.

I think that this is just the angle of the shot, quite often this happens I wouldn't lose sleep over that. Zig you are concerned ask for QC pics of the actual watch you receive, most dealers are happy to do this!

Good luck, lots of great advice on this forum!

I couldnt upload the image, the site wouldnt allow me. :(

The DSSD has a known problem with the crystal being perfect .. this is why BK re-seats his version of the DSSD .. the crystal is often pressed in incompletely on the Noobfactory DSSD.

If you buy a DSSD, always ask to see QC pics including good photo of the crystal .. this is good insurance. If it crooked then just ask for the dealer to choose another DSSD for you to buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again JKay,

Knowing that you and a few folks have posted about the Chin. New Year, I am aware that patience is a must currently. My only question, since you all are the pros., would be.. I ordered that watch from Timesshop on the 18th. The cc payment went through successfully on the 19th, and they took the funds off the card (my bank) on the 20th. I paid the extra for the DHL quick ship but when I look to see how the tracking is going, it just says (on timesshop's website) that it is processing. I have only sent ONE email, which was on Wed. of this week.

Should I be worried that they took my money and ran? Or do i just wait for them to reply to my email?.... I don't want to be a pest as i know this is their time of holiday but I guess I assumed at least they would give me a time frame of when to expect shipping to take place. On their site it states that orders are usually sent out within a few business days.

Anyway, thank you for any expert insight as this is my very first time ordering a sub. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, yes, I lasted until this morning...! :1a: However, knowing that their statement says that they will "ship" or "process" on the 8th (today), i wasn't surprised to see that the order status has not changed. It still says 1-19-12, in process. As some of you may have experienced, it's getting a little tricky trying to continue to convince the wife that this is all legit. '') it's now, for me anyway, an upcoming chance to say tio her "Told ya so". hahaha!

So, yes, I lasted until this morning...! :1a: However, knowing that their statement says that they will "ship" or "process" on the 8th (today), i wasn't surprised to see that the order status has not changed. It still says 1-19-12, in process. As some of you may have experienced, it's getting a little tricky trying to continue to convince the wife that this is all legit. '') it's now, for me anyway, an upcoming chance to say tio her "Told ya so". hahaha!

Welcome to the forum buddy,It will all be fine, just do as the other boys said and read the forum to keep you entertained....just don't go to the for sale area as I GuarAntee you will buy another watch whilst you wait for your first to arrive. That's my biggest downfall :)

Once you receive your first you will be addicted :) amazing hobby and amazing forum