When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does this PO look ok to you?

Dial numbers are more accurate than any I have seen.

Here is my 2 cents worth of problems before even going into the watch itself.

1. There are 2 pictures of essentially the same thing.

2. The pictures are not just angled but skewed.

3. There are no pictures of anything but the face.

It is difficult to say with certainty, but I say a REP, possibly with a GEN dial.

bezel colour is correct for a 45mm, dial is correct (date window, logo etc), HE is correct...thats a genuine watch, but i would question why it has'nt got its original box and paperwork...if it was say 10 to 15 yrs old i could possibly believe the "i lost the box while moving house" line, but as the PO's aint that old i would wonder why you would pay so much for a watch and not keep those valuable items...

Definitely looks gen, but as said with the "almost complete except for movement, frankens" these days no one can be sure unless we see the movement or at the very least get a look at the caseback and serial.

As said above, It's definitely gen dial, all hands, bezel, crown, He and even the bracelet links including the sels look too smooth to be rep.

We'd need alternative pics to be certain though, and do question the lack of cards issue...although it wouldn't stop me buying if a nice discount was on offer, always ask for a extra discount when these are proved gen but without cards....resale is difficult these days without full complete set, so it is warranted.

Edited by cougar1