When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulled the trigger on my first Pam today! a 390 from Joshua

URkuk

OK Thanks

I don't know why but I always seem to order watches around this time of year.

Must learn patience

but I want it YESTERDAY!....:)

I do not have any watches that are 44mm and am worried it might be to large for me, My wrist is 8" so I think it will be OK. Never know till it's in place.

The photos I have seen are amazing! If it's to large I don't think I will have a problem doing a catch and release...:) Hope I don't have to.

I'll post some pics once it arrives.;)

I do not have any watches that are 44mm and am worried it might be to large for me, My wrist is 8" so I think it will be OK. Never know till it's in place.

The photos I have seen are amazing! If it's to large I don't think I will have a problem doing a catch and release... :) Hope I don't have to.

I'll post some pics once it arrives. ;)

Spotted this strap on eBay, It's a Mario Paci cost is just over 200. I think it would look awesome.. :)

mario.jpg

8" wrist; that is big, and needs a big watch :) u can du the 47mm pam243 easy.

http://www.mariopaci.com/category/MP.html

mario paci straps are the best ive ever tried. super soft when broken in. had a dark tan one that developed a nice dark patina.. congrats with your purchase and i bet its the first of many to come!

cheers

If you're willing to spend that much, then why not get the OEM strap that comes with the gen 390. Msrp is $230 from any AD...

Here's the XL version which you will need for an 8" wrist.

Asso01.jpg

It that the Ass strap? I saw one on eBay and they wanted $335 for it:(

Seconded. If you will pay over 200 for a strap, why not the real strap? :)

Flippers suck. Wait it out and buy one when the flipping craze dies out.

They did mention about it being hard to find..:) Might be good idea to wait a bit and see if the dealers get them back in stock..Thanks

The rep strap did not look that bad but I have yet to see a rep strap in person that I liked..:)

They did mention about it being hard to find.. :) Might be good idea to wait a bit and see if the dealers get them back in stock..Thanks

The rep strap did not look that bad but I have yet to see a rep strap in person that I liked.. :)

Utter BS. I just bought 2 more last week (the most comfortable strap OP has ever offered). Plenty of AD's that are just a phone call away (they ship). I wouldn't trust what a seller on ebay has to say about a strap being hard to find if he's putting a $100 premium on it for no other reason than to rip you off.

The rep version does not hold up very well.... especially the stitching.

Here's mine after 2 months of daily wear on another watch and transferred to this 390 the other day when it arrived...

390oo.jpg

• Like 1

I'M in S Florida, there is a Panerai AD in Boca Raton and another in the Bal Harbor shops in Miami..I'm gonna make some phone calls in the morning..;)

I just received an email from Joshua with a tracking number and he said the QC pics will follow... Apparently his Chinese New Years is over...:) Oh Goodie!!

Might not be so long of a wait! Guess I'll go for the gen Ass strap if I can find one. Still like that Mario Paci though...;)

I'M in S Florida, there is a Panerai AD in Boca Raton and another in the Bal Harbor shops in Miami..I'm gonna make some phone calls in the morning.. ;)

I just received an email from Joshua with a tracking number and he said the QC pics will follow... Apparently his Chinese New Years is over... :) Oh Goodie!!

Might not be so long of a wait! Guess I'll go for the gen Ass strap if I can find one. Still like that Mario Paci though... ;)

Try the out of state AD's so you don't have to pay sales tax. All current AD's and Boutiques are listed at the Panerai website with phone #'s. And Boutiques usually ship for free.

Let the waiting begin...:)

Is Chinese New Year over today?

Surprisingly, Joshua is working in CNY, I ordered mine on last friday and paid on the night, Sunday afternoon, sent me the qc pics, I accepted it, today he said he will proceed for delivery. Since I am in Singapore, I could except the delivery this week, can't wait for it :-)

Josh sent the QC pics this morning, everything looks good to me so I gave him the green light to ship.

Now I can begin searching for an Ass strap..:)

I guess Josh had this in stock as he sent me QC pics. I also have an EMS tracking number but that does not necessarily mean they are open..

Does the entire Post Office also shut down for CNY? I'll post if I get a shipping confirmation...

Still undecided whether to source the genuine Assotulamente strap or the Mario Paci Submercitore...;)