When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PLS your opinions about this PAM

gvln68

I don't recognize the model. It's probably fantasy. I've never seen a 4 line in Titanium with sec@9. I've never heard of a B series titanium Luminor either.

As for the movement that's an Asian (so no incabloc).

So what's your question? If you are looking for a good Ti Luminor get one of the new 177M.

http://puretimewatch.com/product/pam177-m-11-ultimate-edition-on-rubber-strap/

I don't recognize the model. It's probably fantasy. I've never seen a 4 line in Titanium with sec@9. I've never heard of a B series titanium Luminor either.

As for the movement that's an Asian (so no incabloc).

its pam036b - not fantasy model, and there's incabloc. so it looks like swiss movt, right?

It's 036B, 1998. limited edition, first Marina with transparent case-back. Rep looks decent, it's probably DSN. CG is wrong shape, it should be A-F CG, not H/PreV shape. Dial is tritium, so it should have some patina. This movement is pretty nice, i used to have one. "Pure" Swiss 6497-1, with decorated plates glued to bridges, Y-shaped incabloc, only thing missing is sunburst decoration on crown and ratchet gears. Gen uses same looking movement, with better finishing, of course.

Some gen pics for reference can be found here

@tx - you are kidding, right B)

regards

How did I ever miss 36B... very cool, old school movement bridges.

As far as the rep goes, if this is in fact the Swiss 6497-1 movement that came with reps in the dark ages, then it is pretty cool. That movement has been running like a champ in my rep for past 7 years and I have 2 spare ones.

It's 036B, 1998. limited edition, first Marina with transparent case-back. Rep looks decent, it's probably DSN. CG is wrong shape, it should be A-F CG, not H/PreV shape. Dial is tritium, so it should have some patina. This movement is pretty nice, i used to have one. "Pure" Swiss 6497-1, with decorated plates glued to bridges, Y-shaped incabloc, only thing missing is sunburst decoration on crown and ratchet gears. Gen uses same looking movement, with better finishing, of course.

Some gen pics for reference can be found here

@tx - you are kidding, right B)

regards