When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any1 tried aftemarked/gen parts on Joshs 1675 ?

Star69

after i saw some more member pics from Joshs 1675

i think its not soooo bad ;)

did anybody tried to change plexi or bezel with better parts ?

i also whould love to see more pics of the white dial version :)

thx!

Frank

Frank, to my knowledge the 1:1 1675 from the Cartel is the same mid-case as the 1655.

Just correct engraving, wrong bezel.....

So, I think you can install genuine spec parts.

thanks ! - so why everybody starts with the 1655 ?

somewhere i read that the 1675 doesnt take gen parts like the 1655 ? ...

mhhhm maybe i just should try it ;)

cheers,

Frank

it looks like is the same but the crown guards look different, also the 1655 comes with the DG movement if opt to have that one, so the watch is 70+ dollars cheaper plus you will have to spend money in aftermatket parts or gen ones. the problem that I have with my 1655 is that for some reason the dial hole in the case is a tad too big and the dial has a lot of play and it moves. I am still think if I should buy another 1655 and try again my luck. look att the pictures below how there are two different watches. crown guard is off on one of the pictures.

1665-1.png

no chance to keep dial and hands ?

here are the pics im talking about (sorry stolen ,) )

the bezel looks shitty - maybe just the WSO bezel whould fit - saves some $$s too ...

imagerqk.jpg

imageycxh.jpg

cheers,

Frank

I have the josh 1:1. I changed pretty much everything. I changed insert to Gen bezel ring with one from wso. Changed the crystal with a Clark changed band for a Gen jubilee. Changed datedisk for a silver one with flat 3s And now it's a pbdad changing dial for a yuki. The case also been reshaped. Too thick. Also had red hand repainted. It comes in metallic red. post-36027-132857252831.jpg post-36027-13285725539.jpg post-36027-132857267158.jpg

I have the josh 1:1. I changed pretty much everything. I changed insert to Gen bezel ring with one from wso. Changed the crystal with a Clark changed band for a Gen jubilee. Changed datedisk for a silver one with flat 3s And now it's a pbdad changing dial for a yuki. The case also been reshaped. Too thick. Also had red hand repainted. It comes in metallic red. post-36027-132857252831.jpg post-36027-13285725539.jpg post-36027-132857267158.jpg

Was your rehaut nice like that from Josh? I thought the new Josh watch was wokky?

The case came like that I believe the 1:1 has no wokky issues. Oh also changed the caseback. Comes with a incorrect one.

Thanks

Hmmmm..when this was released everyone jumped all over it and picked out the flaws..good to know it would work for a base.

i think i found my next project ;) 1675 under 300 ;)

i will order the white dial and try to aged it a bit .... lets see.

i just can not stand the DG movement in the 1655 - so this is really a nice option ....