When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Father teaches daughter a lesson about facebook.

maxman

Am I the only one that finds this utterly disturbing?

He's upset about his teenage daughter being rebellious? I don't think I've ever met a teenager that wasn't rebellious, it's a part of growing up. I would bet you any money that as a teenager he questioned

what his parents asked of him. Didn't we all?

Was she disrespectful? Sure, she was. But are his actions going to change that? I highly doubt it.

And why destroy the laptop? Why not donate it to an underprivileged child in their community?

and grounding... for a year? What is that going to do but give her even more time to be resentful. Make her help out at a homeless shelter instead. It'll show

her how well she has it.

Is it really legal in the States to discharge your weapon at home? In a residential community? That's scary, if it is.

And 6 hours for an IT guy to update a laptop? That's like a watch smith spending 6 hours swapping a movement.

Ugh!

I feel the father could have put that laptop to better use...but he wanted to make a point...a hollow point that is. :D

I wouldnt feel to bad for Hanna Panermaniac...Im sure she's has very nice little life with all the nice little things that go with It. It actually sounds like she has it very good...with parents that actually give a [censored] about her. The reason I support the father is because he tried to punish her in the traditional manor...grounding/ computer privileges/etc. But It seems that are girl Hanna didnt get the memo the first time around. In fact..she knew exactly how her parents felt about the fackbook crap...and she did what she did anyway. No sympathy from me.no sir.

Im sure she has a I/smart phone or whatever..so hooking up with her buds on facebook wont be a problem. Maybe if she were to actually apologize to her parents...I know..what a concept. But if she did I would bet that her parents would buy her another laptop eventually. Remember she publicly embarrased her parents. Who knows how many people/friends read that nonsense. A little embellishnent here and there Hanna. ;) She's complaining about getting her dad a cup of coffee. It was a honor for me to get my dad a cup a coffee...or make him a sandwich. I wish he were still here so I could make him or get him something....anything. Hanna says she wont be there when her parents get old and need her to wipe there a$$...classy stuff Hanna. The father was angry...as he should have been. So he decided to return the favor. Well Hanna...how does It feel?

I feel more parents need to stop looking the other way when It comes to these spoiled brats behavior. I say..."cheers to the father In this video" :drinks: .

BTW... that looks like his own private property..I see nothing wrong with him shooting the 45 the way he did. But I think using one of these would have been a whole lot cooler. Maybe next time dad...maybe with her car. ;)

Mike

Edited by maxman

in some states you are allowed to carry your weapon loaded in a holster in public... and those states actually have the lowest crime rates...

Am I the only one that finds this utterly disturbing?

He's upset about his teenage daughter being rebellious? I don't think I've ever met a teenager that wasn't rebellious, it's a part of growing up. I would bet you any money that as a teenager he questioned

what his parents asked of him. Didn't we all?

Was she disrespectful? Sure, she was. But are his actions going to change that? I highly doubt it.

And why destroy the laptop? Why not donate it to an underprivileged child in their community?

and grounding... for a year? What is that going to do but give her even more time to be resentful. Make her help out at a homeless shelter instead. It'll show

her how well she has it.

Is it really legal in the States to discharge your weapon at home? In a residential community? That's scary, if it is.

And 6 hours for an IT guy to update a laptop? That's like a watch smith spending 6 hours swapping a movement.

Ugh!