When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One of the worst "007" SMPs I've seen on Ebay !

Fireman_Fred

This one is quite shockingly bad !! And he's started the bidding at £1450 !! :bangin:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230743546385

The tell tale signs (and there are lots !):

• Crappy pearl
  • Poor CG
  • Terrible caseback
  • Wrong coloured bezel (too blue !)
  • Wrongly positioned He valve
  • Terrible font (especially the "007") on the dial
  • No hour marker next to the date window
  • Poor date font size
  • Bent spring bars !!!!!
  • Wrong bracelet E/Ls
  • No serial No on lugs
  • Poor scalloping of bezel
  • The lume dot on the second hand is WAY too big !!

I could go on but I've actually lost interest - it is just TOO horrific !! :fool:

Think I need to report to this to Ebay.... :g:

Looks absolutely fantastic to me..............oh just put my glasses back on.........bloody shocking :inverted: how do these people think they can get away with crap like that, really gets up my goat :nono:

Yes I like reps, I also like Gens but would I ever sell a rep as a Gen? Of course not :bangin: He looks like he's got a shill bid in already (it's still for sale by the way) I have just emailed him to politely tell him it's a rep and could he please remove the listing......let's see shall we ! $ 10.00 he keeps it on there ;)

Looks absolutely fantastic to me..............oh just put my glasses back on.........bloody shocking :inverted: how do these people think they can get away with crap like that, really gets up my goat :nono:

Yes I like reps, I also like Gens but would I ever sell a rep as a Gen? Of course not :bangin: He looks like he's got a shill bid in already (it's still for sale by the way) I have just emailed him to politely tell him it's a rep and could he please remove the listing......let's see shall we ! $ 10.00 he keeps it on there ;)

I reported it and I emailed the seller. I may have been a littlle less polite than you sgtguk !! :)

Dalton wore a tag in living daylights and a 16610 sub in liscence to kill...twas brosnan who made good use of the blue smp both quartz and auto...gen or rep though I've always found the 007 special models abit too gimmicky!