When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

nwolf1716

Yeah, yeah, I saw the screw, I was joking... :)

Lol, how could you not, i must have been sleeping ;)

I can imagine them taking various pics above, with headphones on.....totally oblivious to the screw bouncing around in the case. :D

In the end anyway the customer pointed it out to the dealer, who was profusely apologetic. He is quite a big dealer also ;)

Some good points have been brought up here by Cougar and Adeodatus...these pics are not helping Josh nor nwolf.

I thought maybe the bezel was just off a click...after hearing Josh say the bezel was fine...I tried to look at my own PO with the bezel off one click.

The thing is my PO looks like It;s off a click. The pearl Is clearly to the right or left of the 12 hour marker.

The qc pics are not clear enough to say the same...No matter how long and hard (thats what she said) ;)..I look at those qc pics..I cant say with 100% certainty that the bezel Is ok.

I also have to agree with the other comments here...how fooking hard Is It to take a "straight on" picture. I suck at taking pics but I can take a straight on shot. These angle shots are cute...but these are not whats needed when selling a watch.

I believe Josh when he says that there is nothing wrong with a watch...that being said...sometimes dealers make mistakes...for a varity of reasons. Being extremely busy Im sure Is one of them..

It seems like anytime...anywhere..when someone questions a qc pic...the answer Is always the same. "Watch Is fine...may I procede?" I think this Is Chinese for.." [censored] you round eyes...I send you watch anyway" :lol:

Mike

• Like 2

i definitely agree about the QC issues here however i do think its a fine line on the QC request

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/qc-pics-are-85538.html

as pointed about above its in a way not fair that many people can receive QC issues, find the watch perfectly fine, but then post online where someone might spot a minute flaw that the OP wouldnt have otherwise seen, and never noticed, but because of the posting the OP rejects it leaving the dealer to resource!

however i do see why people post on here, im just pointing out the opposing side :)

In the end anyway the customer pointed it out to the dealer, who was profusely apologetic.

Really?! That's new. I'd think he would say: "Fock you round eyes...I send you watch anyway" ROFL j/k

@nwolf1716:

Enjoy the watch, man. If it's perfect to you - it's perfect. Have to agree with chou here.

Out of sheer interest - did Josh say it's a new watch or that he sends a better images of the same one?

• Like 1

Chou, i do get what you're saying and I totally agree with the details on rwi, but in this case it's a slightly different scenario, rather than nitpicking over the details we are complaining that we can't nitpick because the pics were not good enough. :D They need less artistically angled shots and pay simple attention to getting in at least one or two shots where the watch can be clearly seen.

But really what I'm thinking is I see a chance and an opening to organise an overhaul of the whole QC pic format with the dealers, it's gonna be amazing, we are going down the full artistic route, here are some previews of how qc will look in the near future:

Water shots are always good, instils confidence and longing in the buyer!

POLMWet3.jpg

The addition of ropes and beach stones always add a rugged outdoor look and feel :D

t5r9k4.jpg

P1000903_ec683.jpg

4497_Die-neue-OMEGA-Planet-Ocean-Kollektion.jpg

What female could resist this, warm and homely:

chanel6_719f2.jpg

Hmmm Chocolate:

000650-006.772.jpg

Rugged, hard rich bstard would wear this:

Omega_Co-Axial_Red_Gold_1-thumb-450x449.jpg

We are even gonna hire some clooney lookalikes to model our reps:

Omega_Co-Axial_Red_Gold_2.jpg

And a team of artists will provide a drawing of the new rep for a small charge:

631123d1329698294-my-homage-best-designed-omega-smpb.jpg

:D

• Like 1

Chou, i do get what you're saying and I totally agree with the details on rwi, but in this case it's a slightly different scenario, rather than nitpicking over the details we are complaining that we can't nitpick because the pics were not good enough. :D They need less artistically angled shots and pay simple attention to getting in at least one or two shots where the watch can be clearly seen.

But really what I'm thinking is I see a chance and an opening to organise an overhaul of the whole QC pic format with the dealers, it's gonna be amazing, we are going down the full artistic route, here are some previews of how qc will look in the near future:

Water shots are always good, instils confidence and longing in the buyer!

:D

no no i agree, hence why i said i "i definitely agree about the QC issues here however" ..... it really is hard to assess the QC that the picture is intended for if you cant properly see it.

However the pictures sent (more so the second time) are more than fantastic, the lighting, the quality of the photos overall are very very good and as customers it really is a extra benefit!

either way i guess iv gone a bit off topic......

Yep I've no problem with the 2nd lot of pics, not that it's my problem anyway, but at least we can see the watch front on now and have more potential qc issues apparent to us. Most qc pics are perfectly fine and do the job requested, just lately I see a kind of careless approach to the pics at times as if its a major chore on their behalf and they are prepared to fire out anything. We don't want to let that level drop. Believe me some QC pics from some dealers are superb in detail (Andrew and Josh qc pics would just be fair compared to some....i.e. MR, Toro, asian7750.com, Angus)

Believe me Chou, I seriously welcome any qc pics, there was a time not so long ago when there were none and it was pot luck as to what you'd receive...they are great!

Anyway never mind the last post above, that was just a pish-take ;)

Nwolf enjoy the watch, let us know how you like it when you receive it!

• 2 months later...

That looks great!

The 42 and 45mm Planet Ocean watches are among the most popular and accurate replicas for the past couple of years. Depending on your wallet, they are made to accept genuine Omega parts, to improve upon them if you want to.

post-36083-0-23658600-1330985210.jpg

How much do you guys think it would cost to get this relumed? and do you know of anyone in the U.S.?

Thanks

relume would cost around ~$120.

if you're thinking about going Franken.. first thing you should do is the gen crown and tube. btw.. is it a Swiss movt.? Gen dial is around $220. gen xtal..$200.

this watch can look almost 95% if you get the relume and AR

Sent from iphone with tapatalka