When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submersibles

Rwm514

Which one do you rate most

Well I like the 243 the most because it is the best design IMO. Also because my is a gen and also has the tritium dial. I absolutely love it and am thinking of adding a rep 243 to my collection lol.

I really like the 24 as well, its rides a little closer to the wrist and seems less likely to get banged into counters and doors. I think I will replace it with a dsn very soon.

The 305 is not really for me. Too big and flat and seems more modern. I like the 44mm thick case better, I also like numerals better than hash marks. So I will be putting it up for sale soon.

Edited by Rwm514

Boy, you really DO like Subs. I don't blame you, they're pretty rugged pieces. I've got a gen T-Dialed 24, myself; it gets a lot of wrist time.

If you want to stick with Subs, but want to expand your collection, might I recommend the original Sub: the pre-V 5218-205/A :)

Thx for the recommendation, I haven't seen that watch before. Interesting, slytech with a polished case and bezel.

I'd love a t-dialed 24, what series is it?

Nice subs and strap combos as well

Thx, the 243 strap is a 1940's french ammo. I really like it just wish it was a bit thicker.