When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

thinking about buying this watch from Trevor

alifizan

I really like the looks of this one! I love the LV but don't like the green insert, this is basically the LV with a black insert! It's also superlumed and for the $128 price tag it's a steal with a Asian ETA clone.

The dial printing looks good, Good end link fit, crown guards aren't too bad just need a little trim, the crystal height looks great, the date is off center but that may not be so bad on the actual watch you get. It's a N00B Factory watch and they are known to be pretty good anyway. It's not really a fantasy watch either because this mod of the 16600LV is very common on the rolex forum.

Get it, and I will too!

Sorry but as I am new here, is that site legit? I was looking through some other pieces there (trying to convince myself NOT to buy anything else) when I saw some of the images looked like from other sites. In several of the vintage subs, the description pages showed screenshots from perfect clones. Just curious, as I habe nto purchased from either. Thanks....

John

Thanks for the above Duke, you've reassured me, im definetly going for this submariner now,i liked it from the moment i saw it but weren't 100 percent sure but now i am, thanks friend

The site perfectly legit, its run and owned by Trevor time, ive bought watches from him on a few occasion, Trevor is a trusted dealer and very understanding and any purchases you make will go smoothly, Hess an absolute hoot to deal with only one thing about old Trevor, he can be a bit slow in replying to your emails lol,apart from that Hess cool.

Thanks for the above Duke, you've reassured me, im definetly going for this submariner now,i liked it from the moment i saw it but weren't 100 percent sure but now i am, thanks friend

The site perfectly legit, its run and owned by Trevor time, ive bought watches from him on a few occasion, Trevor is a trusted dealer and very understanding and any purchases you make will go smoothly, Hess an absolute hoot to deal with only one thing about old Trevor, he can be a bit slow in replying to your emails lol,apart from that Hess cool.

Cool thanks....

Then... Must... Resist... Temptation...

• 4 years later...