When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 00386

Entire coating is way off, it is not the same material that Panerai uses and it has too much purple hue on the case, CG and crown. the dial looks ok.

But then if you don't mind that, it is a nice watch, some people are more picky about details so it's really up to you. It looks pretty nice on Andrew's QC shots.

I was thinking of getting this one when it came out, but I would like it to be much more accurate like some other models.

Edited by lfovco

Yes, pretty much. There are some reps that are more accurate then others. Some are amazingly close to their genuine counterparts, but none are perfect. As you spend more time on the forum you'll learn a lot. People here are really cool and very helpful here.

6eff2180642156495c15e8c2307d66e1.image.800x532.jpg

I have a 312 and I reckon these 44mm 1950's a cracking watches. No one you'll ever meet will know what it is and there were 1000 made

6210c6f99f3ac0e26073433a39b6de43.image.800x532.jpg

Even the back isn't that bad

panerai-pam-386-p9000-620x620.jpg

Some of the replicanalisti would rather cut their noses off than wear a non 110% perfect version , but I think that misses the point of reps , this is a copy of a 10k watch and a bloody nice one.

The Irony being that the replica case its probably more sturdy and will last longer than the Gen. I say go for it, especially if you collection lacks a PVD type watch, and then please give us a review of what you think of it .

Cheers

Thanks for the great replies. I have been into watches for a while, and a friend got me into replicas, so I wouldn't say that I'm a total cherry ;P

Anyhow, thanks for the replies. Not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on it because it has the A7750 movement, and in my experience, the A7750's kind of seem meh.

I'm so glad I got myself one! really love this watch! sure, it has some flaws, but since there is almost no chanche to meet a gen in person, I really don't care!

So if you like the looks, buy it! There is already a V2 out from a different factory with a few updates like aluminium case, no rollerball CG, uncoated crown tube, but with a low beat 7750.

Here some pics of my V1:

14641291_9c2efe972923ae6e43e762132fff2ca3_l.jpg

14641275_4a0cbd760418f933f8b245d266b6ee57_l.jpg

I'm so glad I got myself one! really love this watch! sure, it has some flaws, but since there is almost no chanche to meet a gen in person, I really don't care!

So if you like the looks, buy it! There is already a V2 out from a different factory with a few updates like aluminium case, no rollerball CG, uncoated crown tube, but with a low beat 7750.

Here some pics of my V1:

That looks great , is the case much lighter?

• Like 1

Thanks for the great replies. I have been into watches for a while, and a friend got me into replicas, so I wouldn't say that I'm a total cherry ;P

Anyhow, thanks for the replies. Not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on it because it has the A7750 movement, and in my experience, the A7750's kind of seem meh.

How Many A7750's have you had?

• Like 1

That does look really, nice. First time I see a good pic of this rep.

Asian 7750 are hit or miss. I had one, even had it serviced and it still died after a while. The only rep I smashed and trashed :bangin: , it was fun ripping it int pieces.

Here some pics of my V1:

14641275_4a0cbd760418f933f8b245d266b6ee57_l.jpg

Replicas are fun, but it's a hit or miss game. If I get one that I really like, for instance the recent 390. I have it serviced. Service report will list things that were just either assembled in a wrong way, parts that were over-oiled or not oiled at all etc.

I have some reps with 6497 movements that were serviced and some have been running for over 7 years with no issues, but I would not get Asian 7750 again.

Edited by lfovco

That looks great , is the case much lighter?

I don't know the weight of V2 with the aluminium case, my V1 has stainless steel case, weights about 150 gr!

The case is noticeable thicker than manual luminor cases, but it's not big imho, feels very comfortable on the wrist.

The movement is running pretty good, best power reserve I've ever had from an asian 7750, over 40 hours, it gains maybe 1 minute in a week!

I don't have a proper case opener for this, so I couldn't regulate it better! Duct tape ball didn't work this time :g:

And I used a light black window tint solar film for the caseback B) the gen has a darkened cb crystal too

• 10 months later...