When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My TC 16610 Franken so far.....

watcher

• 2 weeks later...

You can specify one on a service if you like so yes it can.

Bracelets are going for stupid money these days!! Im going to have a word with my local dealer who I have bought a few Rolex over the years for a price.

They can be requested as an upgrade option until the standard 25-295-C pool dries up.

This is soon to be the standard replacement crystal.

As for gen bracelets...you're right...they're priced ridiculously high.

I landed a gen 93250 SEL for 975.00...and sold it the day after it arrived...to me the cost simply wasn't justifiable for a Franken.

I landed the 78790A SEL and it doesn't really look or feel any better than the Noob Bracelet to me but I kept it "only for the gen case set build.

If you can fit an acceptable SEL fit with a rep or aftermarket Oyster, stick with it.....

NOTE: The minor gap found in the SEL fit of the Noob Exp.II's is caused by the lugs, not the SEL. The Noob fits the gen case as well as the gen does..and the gen fits the Noob case like the Noob does...same gap.

Great looking sub watcher. Your list of gen parts are exactly what I'm getting ready to have installed on my

TC case. I swapped out the clasp from TC'c band for the one from my WM9 V3, it looks a bit better.

If I hadn't bought a POS WM9 V3, my investment would be on par with your stated cost to date.

Jack