When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hamilton Rules - Jazzmaster Auto Chrono

Utheman

That one is seriously drool worthy! Hamilton have put out some cracking watches in the past few years, they are superb value for money at the moment.

The are presumably in the long term being primed to fill Longines old position in the market and price range, while Longines make a move up market to fill Omega's 'old' spot, while they have notions of competing next to Rolex.

The Jazzmaster range really does punch well above it's price point! Thanks for the pics Utheman!

That one is seriously drool worthy! Hamilton have put out some cracking watches in the past few years, they are superb value for money at the moment.

The Jazzmaster range really does punch well above it's price point! Thanks for the pics Utheman!

You are absolutely correct. I didn't realize how good per dollar the modern Hamilton brand is until I bought Seafoam's Khaki Field Auto a while back.

If you like the modern Hamilton's, take a look at the vintage models. They have awesome in-house movements at a fraction of today's prices.

I love some of the vintage models and yes, they've always produced great movements. I have a couple of Hamilton Railroad pocket watche with the 992 movement that are just awesome.

I love the Hamilton Jazzmaster....beautiful watch W. :thumbs:

Mike

Thanks bro!

I love some of the vintage models and yes, they've always produced great movements. I have a couple of Hamilton Railroad pocket watche with the 992 movement that are just awesome.

Thanks bro!

The 992 is one of the best American pocket watch movements in my opinion. I love the old railroad watches. I have about forty of them in my collection. Also living in Waltham it's quite easy to find some old watches in the Jewellery stores.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk