When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pbdad package

alifizan

I should be receiving my new sea dweller soon from old Trevor, the plan is to have it sent off to get some modifications done to really make it stand out, now I was wondering does anyone know exactly what pbdad includes in his package,I mean to say what's his complete list of mods he does to dssd watches

I'll try to remember.... For $335/365 He does: relume, matte spray the dial, repaint the bezel insert numbers to look bolder, greases all seals and o rings, reworks the bracelet by sanding the sharp edges and putting a more gen like polish/brush finish on it and also oiling it to make it smoother, and a pressure test to 3ATM.

I might have forgot one two small details?

Maybe you should ask pbdad just what is done with "the package"...

Yep. You can speculate and approximate all you want based on past customer experiences, but a PM to pbdad would be your best bet. He's an easy guy to communicate with, and you can specify exactly what you want done.

Maybe i think i should wait for my watch first lol, been tracking it through ems and its just stuck on Beijing, those sites take an eternity to update, it will probably arrive at my door step and still say watch is at sorting Centre in Beijing lol