When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Apmlitude issue - need help from experts

Rastko

Both of da schwingungweites are equally problematic. Da low one ist obvious, but da high one may result in broken impulse juwel, early hemmung unlock and at da least positional 'knocking' under full gangreserve.

Da beat error should be less than .1 ms.

sm iiH!

Stiff your posts on his ans other forums are full of god information I just wish you would type in English rather than a German sasha baron Cohen character it often put me off reading them even though they are usefull.

Just received new pic with timegraph result.

Please take a look again as I feel that those results are even worse.

rate: -016 s/d

amplitude: 267°

beat error: 1,0 ms

Shall I accept watch in this condition?

R.

What some crown turns can do huh :lol:

No seriously. If it was a 'normal' rep + or -15 sec/day is fine. As this one is supposed to be 'serviced' the rate is not acceptable. The amp is on the low side but I have had some A7750's that had a same amp after a full service. So if you believe the watch had a service this could be possible (rare but possible). The rate is the only thing that needs to be adjusted. But in all honousty.... I don't believe this watch had a service and the watchmaker did not regulate it correctly. You probably paid premium bucks for a 'normal' non-serviced rep. Just my 0.02.

Its all part of the song and dance. Do what everyone else does who buys a complex watch like a Chronograph: service it. That's how it works. If you buy a complicated piece of micro-machinery from shady Chinese factory you need to SERVICE IT.

Please don't be misguided by people recently rolling in from Gen forums .. this is an illegal hobby, run by shady people. Get the watch into your own hands and have it serviced. Then you know it's good.

What some crown turns can do huh :lol:

No seriously. If it was a 'normal' rep + or -15 sec/day is fine. As this one is supposed to be 'serviced' the rate is not acceptable. The amp is on the low side but I have had some A7750's that had a same amp after a full service. So if you believe the watch had a service this could be possible (rare but possible). The rate is the only thing that needs to be adjusted. But in all honousty.... I don't believe this watch had a service and the watchmaker did not regulate it correctly. You probably paid premium bucks for a 'normal' non-serviced rep. Just my 0.02.

Definitely not a reading that is supposed to come out of a 'serviced' watch. -16sec? 1ms error?

My unserviced rep can do better.