When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats the name of this AP?How accurate it is?

I owned one. The gen has rounded end chrono pushers compare to most reps which has flat end pushers (you should be able to pay the dealer to mod it for you. I paid an extra $30 USD). My Chrono ended up not working properly although it was brand spanking new. Sometimes the slot of the screw on the front might not be aligned to the center, so check your QC pics properly

Also you should do some research on the trust dealers to buy from. PM me if you like me to tell you where I bought mine from. The experience was great, but again the chrono doesn't work properly but the TD offer me to send it back to China of which I have still yet to do.

Edited by philwongnz

Thank you for the help guys!

Ill send you a PM, because i would like to know what dealer can do this mod to the pushers.

The dealer makes the MOD before ship the watch?Is that right Phil?

I've realized the screw problem seeing the videos, ill pay atention to this!

Very helpful answers here...Really appreciate your opinions!

Thank you for the help guys!

Ill send you a PM, because i would like to know what dealer can do this mod to the pushers.

The dealer makes the MOD before ship the watch?Is that right Phil?

I've realized the screw problem seeing the videos, ill pay atention to this!

Very helpful answers here...Really appreciate your opinions!

Yeap the dealer will do the mod for you first and then ship, it might take a few days but is worth it. I will advise you to ensure the TD has tested the chrono first before he ships the watch.

PM me if you want the TD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is the seconds at 12 movement in this troublesome?...

They are as reliable as any rep assuming that they were correctly assembled at the factory and SERVICED. Servicing these watches is not an option but a necessity. I'm wearing a 3 year old Silver Themes that was serviced at purchase and again a few months ago - it keeps accurate time - to within 15 secs a day. Next time I send it in, I will have it regulated as well.

Service at least $200 from my experience.