When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SM300

iceshark099

Don't know your answer to a whiter rep dial, but you can build a frankin and use the gen dial. You might also be able to fit a gen dial in a rep case if you have the measurements.

Watchco is blowing out dials on ebay right now, never a better time to buy one. Here's my franken, VN case set, gen dial, hands, datewheel, Omega 565 movement and gen caseback. I also have two gen bracelets for it. The sm300 is a classic and one of my favorite watches.

39a4dcd3.jpg

8a7c2194.jpg

Do it Kryp!

It's really a pretty easy one to get parts sorted. As I mentioned watchco on eBay is blowing out dials and datewheels too.

Omega made a billion watches with 565 and 552 movements and they are all over eBay :) LHOOQ helped me get mine together!!

You might also be able to fit a gen dial in a rep case if you have the measurements.

R: In my first SM300 thread (now easily accessible in my handy-dandy Thread Repository!), I compared the dimensions of the gen-spec Vietnamese dial with the one found in the cartel rep. It's not even close, unfortunately, so a gen dial would be too small for the cartel SM300 case.