When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tourby on Norwegian Talkshow (Senkveld)? Watch spotting

Smab

Happy Saturday to all fellow members :) I hope there is someone out there, that can recognise this watch, hopefully. I spotted it last night, at Norwegian talkshow "Senkveld".

The four artists from "The Voice" were interviewed on the show, and all in all it was a nice collection of nice watches. The two hosts, sports each an Omega SMPO (45,5mm), while Magne Furuholmen (former Aha-member) sports a Rolex Milgauss (the new model, with multicolored lume and green sapphire), while Yousef from MadCon, as earlier, also sports the AP Royal Oak Offshore Rosegold, I am not sure, but think it may be a Juan Pablo Montoya Limited Edition. And then is the Question, what watch does Sondre Lerche wear (norwegian songer/singwriter, also quite well known in New York and US)?

The show was on HD and I froze the picture trying to get the best angle for taking a few snap shots. It is not very easy to see, other than that it is a steel (or platinum, or white gold) circular case, seems like only a crown and no pushers, and then there is the tourby and multicolored disc like subdials (or is it an open heart balance wheel=?)

Black leather strap, quite thick, looks like it is the real deal. Anyone who can recall seeing something that looks similar to this model?

Foto2277.jpgFoto2278.jpgFoto2279.jpg

The guy wearing this watch, is good for many millions. He has been recording and selling albums like newbaked bread, since his late teens (over a decade), also quite successful in the US the latest years.

So no doubt he could afford a five or six figured pricetag, I hardly doubt he sports a cheap rep on one of the most popular tv-shows in Norway (seen by a million viewers, 1/5 of the hole population of 5 millions in Norway).

But, on the other hand, if it really was a rep, this would be quite interesting. He has been living a few years in NY, so maybe he picket it up at Channel St? ;)

You could be a multimillionaire and still be so cheap as to buy a low end watch you know ;)

He might have been in a jewelers and had a look in the cheap isle and said ohhhhh shiny, and only $50 Ill have that...

Being filthy rich does not mean good taste by any means... And it certainly does not mean you know watches.

Sondre need our help....his taste in watches is not sufficient

Hello Gran :) Do you really think that Sondre is actually wearing a cheap rep, seems kind of strange, when he is in such company with Yousef (AP ROO), Magne (Milgauss) and Thomas and Harald (SMPO), but they have maybe not any clue about watches either?

There is several real tourby watches with such "attachment", I am thinking of the small horisontal bar on top of the tourby balance wheel, i.e. Breguet:

breguettourbillon.jpg

http://www.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://timkastelle.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/breguettourbillon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://timkastelle.org/blog/2011/12/avoid-fatal-business-models/&h=413&w=390&sz=66&tbnid=a9FTdjxB8Iv1bM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=85&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBreguet%2BTourbillon%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Breguet+Tourbillon&docid=oEx-aMfMXxpH8M&hl=nn&sa=X&ei=Mg-VT7b-KKrP4QT__cTQDw&ved=0CEAQ9QEwBQ&dur=2749

Do you have an example of a rep "faux tourby", that looks like something Sondre is wearing? I am just so damn curious to try and solve the "mystery" about this particular watch he is wearing. I can hardly stop thinking about it, almost like a "crime mystery" you are trying to understand in a book and just want to go to the last page, because you do not have the patience to wait :g:

Oh wow, you sure have a hard-on for this guy...

All fantasy replicas, all with the same subdial-layout.

tourbillonpukefestdrxwu.jpg

Either it's a rep, or a 1000 dollar watch with a fantasy company name and a 10 dollar movement. I doubt that any respectable company would release something that looks like that.

Edited by Tom Hawkes

May not be a tourby, lots of inexpensive watches have an open heart design, where they just show the balance wheel. I own an Alpha like that, and people mistake it for a tourbillion all the time. I was wearing it in Alpha Omega in Boston (A Breguet AD), and the sales man was gushing over it. I just told him it was a Chinese one to calm him down.

here is an example. http://www.alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=469

Edited by rrari1