When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is the price of Gold destroying historic watches

RWG Technical

The price of gold has risen as a referendum on the rampant debts that are being run up by various 1st world societies and eventually those debts will have to be paid.

I hope you put down the kool-aid and get out before the crash, if you're heavily "invested".

I don't blame gold I blame the lack of appreciation of their family history and greed for this problem, not the price of gold.

I'm sure great-grandpa Wilbur would rather an heirloom get melted down to put food on the table if the situation came down to it. Sure, greed is one thing, but when there is a genuine need for money to pay food or heating bills, people often have to make tough choices :pardon:

I hope you put down the kool-aid and get out before the crash, if you're heavily "invested".

Should be at least one or two more capitulation periods in gold so I'll probably add to my position then, and I am no longer "heavily invested" just a small position now as I think a liquidity pull is coming in the near future.

I'm sure great-grandpa Wilbur would rather an heirloom get melted down to put food on the table if the situation came down to it. Sure, greed is one thing, but when there is a genuine need for money to pay food or heating bills, people often have to make tough choices :pardon:

The sad thing is that its not to put food on the table, its to buy an Ipad or to continue to go out to dinner at PF Changs, or the cheescake factory. The vast majority are doing it to sustain their consumer driven lifestyle, not to "put food on the table".