When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Louis Vuitton a brand fit for pigs?

gran

The different stages of healing, and ink partially obscured by the dried mud on the back make me think those're real tattoos :( Whoever did that deserves to get their thumbs broken, tattooing animals for identification is one (bad enough) thing, but to tat up an animal like that is just disgusting :(

The different stages of healing, and ink partially obscured by the dried mud on the back make me think those're real tattoos :( Whoever did that deserves to get their thumbs broken, tattooing animals for identification is one (bad enough) thing, but to tat up an animal like that is just disgusting :(

lol...

agreed...

• 1 year later...

Pigs hate doing anything they don't want to do.

If anyone tried to tat a pig you'd hear it 2 miles away! So either the tat artist anesthetised the pigs beforehand or I'm calling photoshop!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Quite frankly, that entire picture is pretty disturbing. I would almost certainly say that is not photoshopped, the shaved areas are too new and obvious, as well as the previous shaved areas. Someone would need to go into a serious amount of detail to PS that pic. What is disturbing is the obvious blood on the rails of the gate, and seemingly on the pigs feet. IMO that is borderline animal abuse and, if real, the owner should be shot...

Ah c'mon guys...

there is so much possible with Photoshop it isn't that difficult to get someone "tattoeed". And for me the "blood" simply looks like a red coloured gate, looks like the typical impact-resistand red paint you use in the farming industry.

Ah c'mon guys...

there is so much possible with Photoshop it isn't that difficult to get someone "tattoeed". And for me the "blood" simply looks like a red coloured gate, looks like the typical impact-resistand red paint you use in the farming industry.

Serious+Skyrim.+Taking+Skyrim+too+seriou

Come on, if you dress like this no one will take you serious