When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big watch mean we are compensating?

irolexu

Reckon they are just talking [censored] iR :g: I assume these friends are guys?

So you can turn up for a night out wearing a small dial watch and you give out the impression you've got a huge **** to the ladies then eh.........wheres that 32mm Camy gone now....... :inverted:

And so starts the survey........just need to ask a lady her opinion ..easy ;)

So by your logic, since women wear small watches, they have huge cocks.

I think I see a flaw in your plan.

Lol yes I also see a flaw....ladies don't have cocks :inverted: What about big breasted women though? What size watch would they wear.....

Drive a good car, have a big house, boat, clothes, big watch... same response for the type who will never afford any of them.. "compensating"... Ignore them.

Yeah. I'm sure all the haters can't afford a 200 usd rep.

It's not so much about whether or not something is big or expensive, but if something is screaming and begging for attention. So that's why people are questioning what someone is hiding behind huge, blingy, attention seeking stuff. Guys who all of a sudden can't live anymore unless they have 50mm abominations strapped to their wrist.. feeling that a 40mm or smaller watch makes them look unmanly and girly.. I think those people have a whole different set of problems other than the size of their watches. :bangin:

Having said that, Panerai is pretty much the only brand that I think is tolerable in the midst of the oversized watch craze that's been going on for some time now They were designed that way a long time ago and for a reason, being tool watches. Not because some nouveau riche guys think that the size of the watch should grow accordingly to how much money they spent for it, so everyone knows who's the "boss" from a distance...

Well, if you think about it this whole Pam thing got popular thanks to Sly Stallone. So if that is a person's idea of masculine, then by all means.

I for one am in the camp of "wear whatever you want". If people judge you for the watch you wear, they are the ones in the wrong, not you.

I like the pam but annoyed in the first day 2 people have said I was over compensating hahah. I know I have tiny wrists but come on. My sub though is a perfect fit IMHO

If someone attacks you in this way for no reason, they are fair game. Take off the gloves and tell them that you've noticed their wife/girlfriend has quite a small watch and therefore must be very well hung. Congratulate them on this.

Live by the sword; die by the sword.

Take off the gloves and tell them that you've noticed their wife/girlfriend has quite a small watch and therefore must be very well hung.

Live by the sword; die by the sword.

:fool:

It's one thing to get a remark personally and another to talk smack about someones wife. Quite a few guys will lay you out for that.

Guys who all of a sudden can't live anymore unless they have 50mm abominations strapped to their wrist.. feeling that a 40mm or smaller watch makes them look unmanly and girly.. I think those people have a whole different set of problems other than the size of their watches. :bangin:

I think that describes Invicta's fan-base pretty well, although 40mm is tiny and 45mm is 'small'.

Having a large watch doesn't mean you're trying to compensate for something unless the watch in question meets two or more of the following criterion:

1. The watch in question fits so so loosely that if the wearers arm is held downward, the watch in question may slide off of the wrist.

2. It's polished steel or another high gloss metal.

3. The size of the wrist of the wearer is small enough that it looks ridiculous (we're each our own judge on this one).

I have fairly big wrists, so I can get away with wearing a watch that is 45mm or more. Although I would prefer watches smaller than say a 48mm or larger, I suppose that I could pull one of these larger styles off.

I think the main way a watch can look rediculous on an individual is if it is too bling or too loose. Basically, if you're wearing a watch in the same manner as Mike "The Situation" from Jersey Shore, you're a douche bag and you probably deserve to break your thumbs.