When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek wc (05/02)

co-axial

Thank you so much guys :D Got the dog home yesterday. Trying to get my beagle to warm up to her. He is a bit cool about the whole deal. Hope they will become good friends with time though.... She is a real nice dog, not a single bad bone (mental wise) in her :)

What a GREAT shot...

I gotta tell you, ASCIWhite, I absolutely love your collection. You have great taste in watches, my friend. (And in dogs!)

Never seen a sub with a brushed side case. Interesting

I have a few pics in my archives of vintage Rolex tool watches in NOS condition (some from an old Antiquorum auction) showing brushed sides. I am not sure how prevalent this style was back then, but I thought it looked cool (& different), so I thought I would give it a try on that Sub.

I have a few pics in my archives of vintage Rolex tool watches in NOS condition (some from an old Antiquorum auction) showing brushed sides. I am not sure how prevalent this style was back then, but I thought it looked cool (& different), so I thought I would give it a try on that Sub.

Never seen it before, but I quite like the look! :good:

Interesting! I like it

Red- 5513 and 5517 MilSubs come with brushed sides

Thanks, Ubi. Boutros posted some standard Subs & maybe even an early GMT with similarly brushed sides. But your info rang the right bell that directed me to a section of my archives where I located a few relevant pics

post-3175-0-51162500-1336077520.jpg

post-3175-0-78130900-1336077560.jpg

post-3175-0-94965800-1336077566.jpg

With a minimum of bling - that is a TOOL watch.

And still wearing my version today

551355140021.jpg

551355140161.jpg

5513551420031.jpg