When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Admins and mods of RWG.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Is it possible to get a Vintage Section here on Rwg?

Modern watches dont intress me and i think it would be nice to have a section for just vintage watches, dosent matter wich brand just a section where we can post our vintage [censored]!

Pleeeeeeas!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yes i know that it has been on the wall before, i still say, build it and people will come ;) they could make it a VIP section. Smash the platinum section and build a vintage section :)

+1 on this idea. It may quickly become my favorite section. I'll definitely post my vintage "[censored]" there, plus it could be extremely educational. Many forumites here have profound knowledge in old timepieces and personally I'd love to learn more on the subject.

I love vintage watches, but I don't think I want a new section. I like a separation by brand, rather than a catch-all subforum that mixes discussions about old Submariners with posts about 6152 project builds.

ZK: You know which rep forum has its own vintage section? That's right... You know which one I'm talking about! :D

Forums and Subforms are sort of moot if you visit here regularly and just scan all new topics with the "View New Posts" in the upper right. Even though I may never buy an AP/Tag, etc, it is so FAST and efficient to scan thru all RWG forums. If you only visit a single forum like the Rolex forum, you could be missing out in the Knowledge base forum, etc.

That said, we would do better to use:

1.) Descriptive Titles of posts. (sorry, I tend to skip over vague titled posts)

2.) USE THE TAGGING system. Throw "Vintage" in and highlight it in the title.

Just a thought.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Gentlemen.

Lets just change the "RWI playpen",into the "Senior Citizens" forum,kill two birds with one stone. :)

Hahahahahhahah

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I just tought it could be nice to just click on one section then you would have hade all vintage watches in one place insted of jumping from one section to another. I know there is a search button and maybe i just suck at that :D