When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam Seller--rip-off, Beware!

gioarmani

This worthless little [censored] will charge your card for counterfiet goods sold as "genuine" (i.e paperwork, boxes, etc.), not ship you anything, lie & say it has shipped, provide false EMS/Hong Kong Post tracking #'s (for somebody else's shipment), refuse refunds, and amzingly the Payapl disputes get closed in favor of the SELLER and not the victim, amazingly enough...

Here's the pathetic little cocksucker's name & information:

Name: Shui Leung Lee

FleaBay username: konglueshop (now no longer active, for some strange reason)

email (last month, anyway): colonknight@hotmail.com

Avoid any [censored] in the region of Hong Kong selling wooden Rolex, Omega, Breitling, or Zenith boxes, and/or Rolex certificates. Just a heads up.

Yes. And for shits & giggles, here's the email that was ust sent to him, ebay, & paypal:

ATTENTION COLONKNIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM

AKA "Shui Leung Lee" AND THE UNREGISTERED, UNUSED ACCOUNT ON PAYPAL & EBAY.

IT'S BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS SINCE THIS WAS STARTED AND YOU'VE REPEATEDLY LIED & SHIPPED ME NOTHING AFTER CHARGING MY CARD FOR COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE.

IF YOU DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY WITIN 24 HRS, I AM SENDING A REGISTERED LETTER TO ROLEX USA INC, AND THE US TRADE DEPARTMENT AND US ATTORNEY GENERAL. HERE ARE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS:

US ATTORNEY GENERL'S OFFICE/DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE:

askdoj@usdoj.gov

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION:

fraudresponse@ftc.gov

ROLEX:

info@rolexusa.com

I WILL ALSO REPORT YOUR ADDRESS TO HONG KONG POST TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATE YOU FOR ILLEGALLY SHIPPING COUNTERFIET GOODS INTERNATIONALLY.

I WILL ALSO REPORT YOU TO THE GOVERNMENT OF HONG KONG'S SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION FOR FRAUD, AND THE ILLEGAL SALE OF COUNTERFEIT GOODS. HERE'S THE ADDRESS OF THE HONG KONG GOVERNMENT I WILL SEND IT TO:

irc@isd.gov.hk

IN CASE YOU NEED A "FRIENDLY" REMINDER OF THE DISPUTES AND TRANSACTIONS YOU HAVE NEGLECTED TO REFUND OR SHIP ANYTHING ON, HERE ARE THE DISPUTE RECORD #'S ON PAYPAL:

xx-xxx-xxx-238

THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION # WAS:

xxxxxxxxxxxx34K

DO NOT REPEAT YOUR STUPID ACTIONS AS YOU HAVE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS.

DO NOT TELL ME AGAIN YOU'RE GOING TO SHIP IT AND THEN PROVIDE FALSE HONGKONGPOST.COM SHIPPING #'S THAT DON'T MATCH THE ADDRESS IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO TO, AND DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE DATE YOU "SAID" YOU SUPPOSEDLY SENT IT ON.

NOTHING EVER ARRIVES.

I DON'T WANT IT.

I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY.

I HAVE SENT YOU A MONEY REQUEST DEMANDING MY PAYMENT BACK. IF I DO NOT RECEIVE IT, IN FULL IN 24 HOURS, I WILL FORWARD ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION-- NAME, USERNAME, PHONE # ALONG WITH YOUR SHIPPING & BILLING ADDRESSES TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES.

:-(

nothing good can come of this for any of the parties involved...

and looking to the FTC and AD for pull to but pressure on the seller compounds matters esp. if you ARE KNOWN to purchase OTHER rep items.. i don't get it... some rep items are ok for you and if you don't like others you claim scam?

please stay away from our trusted dealers... or explain.